Chapter 24

So this is just a cute Larry fluff part. You don't have to read it, but you can if you want. I'm not very good at writing smut, so I hope you enjoy.  Ps read the first paragraph, there is important things there.

Chapter 24

Louis POV

The school was finally coming to an end. I mean thank god. We played never have I ever like mid way through it. I got accepted into Leeds Uni. I'm so excited. Harry did too I think. He hasn't heard anything back. But I think he did because he's WAY smarter than me, so I don't see why not. I know Liam and Niall are going to the same Uni. Zayn is going to Harvard in the U.S. I'm proud of him, he needs that.

I step into the house and slip off my shoes. Harry is nowhere to be seen. I check the living room. Not there. But when I check the bedroom, there are candles and rose petals scattered everywhere. I step inside the room, trying to find Harry. There's a note on the bed.

I have a surprise for you

Arms snake around my waist and a pair of lips attach to my neck. "Oh I see what your doing." I turn around and attach my lips to his. He picks me up, scooping his hands under my butt. Separating my lips from his, I slide my shirt off.

We've done this a couple of times, but this was the first time it was this sloppy. Taking his hand, I made it grab my bum. Instantly he grabbed it making a small moan escape my lips. He was only in briefs, so there was no hassle. He laid me down on the bed, undoing the button on my jeans. He slid them off, struggling because they were so tight. He slid off my briefs, grabbing my now hard cock in his hands. He planted sloppy kisses going down my neck and to my member. He licked the tip, teasing me. Swirling his tongue around my head made me throw back my head and moan. " Louis stop teasing," I said, the words barely making it out of my mouth. Then quickly he took my whole cock in his mouth, deep throating it. " Oh my god Harry!"

By now precum is slipping out of my cock. "Hold it in baby, I want to fuck you." His voice was low and seductive. He grabbed the bottle of lube off the bed stand, lubing up his fingers. Sliding them in my hole, a loud moan escaped my lips. After he was done, he lubed up his dick and slide it in me. At first he held it there so I could get ready. Then he started to pump, deep and hard, hitting my prostate. His actions causing me to moan and whimper loudly, making a smirk spread across his face. He started to go faster and deeper into me. " Oh my god, Harry!" I moaned and came all over our chests. He continued to pump harder then came. He moaned my name when he came. It lingered in the air as he slid himself out of me and took off his condom. "That was amazing," I whispered. He nodded, getting a towel to clean up my cum. I stayed laying down, but got under the blankets, after he cleaned up. He came back to bed, sliding under the covers cuddling up against me. Our naked, sweaty bodies pressed up against each other reminded me of how much I loved him. We will always be together through thick and thin. " I love you." I said but he was already asleep. That made me smile in fondness. I repeated 'I love you' in my head until I fell asleep too. 

So yeah. Vote, comment, cool......