Chapter 18

sorry for such the long update, i was busy. But here you guys go, hope you like it

Chapter 18

After taking the car for a test drive, we made it back to the house. I wanted to take a shower, since I still smelled of booze. "I going to go take a quick shower, be right back." I say as I'm walking upstairs. Harry didn't make any notice that he heard but I just brushed it off.

I striped down to my underwear and walk over to the cabinet to get towels. I walked into the bathroom with the towel and turned on the shower. It didn't take a while for the water to get warm. I wiggled out of my underwear and got in. I latched the door shut and stepped under the water. I let it stream down my body. My eyes fluttered closed as heat took over my body.

Then a large hand came around from the back and grabbed my limp member, as a pair of lips attached to my neck. I moaned as the big hand on my cock started to move. I turn around only to see someone who isn't Harry. "What the FUCK mate!" I yelled as I pushed the guy away. All he did was hold his hands up in surrender. I turned off the water and got out of the shower leaving the mystery man in there. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself. The man stepped out, just standing there cause he had no towel. "Who the fuck are you?" I yelled and pointed a finger at him. " I'm the maid that comes in every thursday and cleans the house," His mexican accent filling the room. "What gave you the right to come in while I was showering and fucking grab my cock?!" I said now raising my voice because I was angry and trying to keep my cool at the same time. "Don't get angry at me. Sometimes I drug Harry and fuck him." That made me even more angry. "I don't know who you are but you're fired." Then he walked out of the room and house still naked. Did he even come with clothes or something?

I dried off and slipped on some sweatpants that hung low. I ran downstairs with my hair still dripping. "Who was that naked guy that just ran out of our house?" Harry asked with a sad questioning look. " That was supposedly our maid. I have never seen him before nor hire him, what the fuck!" I let out a soft sigh. "Did you hire him." I asked, shooting a questioning look towards him. Harry's eyes bulged and he pointed a finger at himself. " I thought he was the neighbor's pool boy." I was now furious. It felt like steam was coming out of my ears. " He said he drugged you and fucked you." I said in barely a whisper. " I have never seen that guy in my life, how could he have drugged me?" Harry was just barely above a whisper. " Well he's gone now can we just watch a movie?" I let out a long sigh then walked over to the movie cabinet to pick out a movie.

We ended up watching Grease