Chapter 6

Hey! So here is the next chapter. Sorry I didn't update for a while, I was doing stuff. I hope you guys like it.

Chapter 6

{"Excuse me everyone, sorry for interrupting your classes."} "Oh god what is Louis doing." {"I wanted to ask a special person to Zayn's wedding. I am pretty sure they know they are so, I want them to meet me by the stairs, and I'll see them there."} *Harry raises his hand and the teacher calls on him* "Ummm, that person is me. So can I go."

" Uhh, yeah go just hurry back please." *Harry quickly scurried away as the rest of the class followed him* "What, wait, no, don't leave, we have class to do." *All of the students poured out of their classes to see what was happening. No one knew it was Harry till he was at the front and stepped out of the crowd of people. Louis is wearing a black suit.* "Hi Harry." " Hi Louis." *Harry smiles his biggest smile to show his dimples. Harry slowly walked up the stairs. When he reaches Louis, Louis gets down on one knee, and gives him his rose from his jacket pocket.* " Harry, will you go to Zayn's wedding with me? I know you have been wondering who will take you." "Umm, Louis I just don't what to say. This is so sweet and romantic. Oh, yes I will go with you." *Louis has an even bigger smile than Harry. Louis stands up and gives Harry a very passionate kiss. Everyone aww's. What a perfect moment.* "My mom isn't home we could go over to my house." " I'd love to Haz, just as long as I get to change out of this suit." " Okay babe, let's go." *They walk down the stairs hand in hand as everybody cheers.*

So that was really short and I'll post another today