Chapter 8

Hey! Sorry I didn't update for a while, I had friends over and was out of town. So here's the next part and enjoy.

Chapter 8

HARRY POV

I wake up with Louis in my arms. He has the biggest smile on his face. "Hey Lou boo, wake up, it's Zayn's wedding today." I say in a sweet and gentle voice. "But I don't want to wake up, I want to snuggle up with you." Louis responds in his sexy morning voice, that I just love so much. "You're sweet, but it takes an hour to get to the beach and it's 9 in the morning." I respond, because he sounded so cute right now. "Wait when's the wedding?" he asks because he doesn't want to be late. "Well we have to be there by 1 so... Yeah."  His eyes shot open. " We still need to get ready and eat food and your waking me up now? We are going to be so late and Zayn is going to be angry." 

We pull into the beach and I park onto the side so you can't see my car. We get out and walk over to where there setting up. "Guys you finally showed up!" Zayn says sarcastically because we were kinda late. "Yes Zayn we decided to show up. Now where's a mirror, we need to fix our hair." Louis responds being his usual sassy ass. "Over there. Can you check on the bride please, I can't see her yet." Zayn sounded generally concerned for Perrie, since he didn't really know were she was.  "Of course Zayn, anything for the married guy." I say sarcastically so I didn't seem awkward just standing there because I was staring off into space the whole conversation. 

LOUIS POV

We walk into Perrie's tent with her mom scurrying around. "Is everything okay?" Harry asks. "Ummm, everything is fine just the bride hasn't shown up yet. I mean, her best friend Leon said she would be here an hour ago." Perrie's mother says concerned that things might go wrong. "Wait you do know that Perrie did date Leon not that long ago before she met Zayn right?" Harry says. I run out to Zayn leaving Harry with Perrie's mother back in the tent.

"Zayn, do you know where Perrie said she would be before the wedding?" I ask in a hurry because shit might go down right now. " Ummm, she said that she would be at Leon's house cause he is sewing up her dress because it ripped while she was walking while we were practicing, why?" Zayn had a confused look on his face because I was usually wrong about these types of things. "I think Perrie is having an affair with Leon." I say trying to sound a serious a possible. "Wait what!?" Zayn's eyes went big and his mouth hung open like an open mail box.  "No time to explain, just get to the car!" 

Hey. So short chapter. I left you with a cliff hanger. Vote, follow, and comment.