" me too babe " she frowned " I have to go the drivers outside but yeah I'll get it for you" she said as she looked at her phone

" Wait!" I quickly finished brushing my teeth and rinsed my mouth " kiss" I said as I patted my mouth dry with a hand towel.

She smiled a draped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips against mine lovingly. I swept my tongue across her bottom lip for permission, which she Instantly granted.

Our tongues danced in a smooth rhythm and our lips parted time and time again with a soft smack. Her fingers slid into my hair from the bottom of my neck and she pulled softly as I nipped at her bottom lip.

She let out soft moans making her lips vibrate against mine and she soon backed away with dilated pupils and rosy cheeks " I have to go now" she giggled and kissed me once more before backing out of the bathroom and grabbing my keys before heading for the stair case.

"Laur!" I shouted with a faint giggle

" Yeah?" She seemed to be half way down the stairs already due to the echoes

" i love you, have a good day and text me when you get there" i smiled brightly and turned around to start up the shower. I then felt someone jump on my back taking me by surprise

" i love you too" Lauren peppered my cheek with kisses and hugged me.

I giggled and helped her down " tell the girls I said hi"

She nodded with red cheeks and jogged out of the room. God it felt good to finally say it.

I took off my pajama pants and stepped underneath the warm water letting it run down my face. I heard footsteps and giggled at Lauren for running up and down the steps two times already. " forget something?" I peeked my head out of the shower curtain with my eyes closed and reached for my towel " babe hand me my towel" she handed me the towel and I patted my eyes dry then opening them to see Lindsey bent over doing her hair.

" Jesus!" I yelped " you look like the fucking grudge you could've told me you were up here" i closed the curtain and continued to wash up.

She chuckled " I needed to use your hair dryer" a loud noise broke the soothing rain fall pattern replacing it with the annoying wail of hot air being blown out of a plastic tunnel. " what are you doing today?" She yelled over the annoying sound

" taking Dev out to talk about some things why?" I yelled back

"Oh never mind I was gonna see if you would go with me to pick out a few things for my new place"

"When am I helping you move?"

" tomorrow hopefully if that's cool with you"

"Yeah that's fine I guess, my moms coming down though.." I rinsed the soap off my body and turned the water off, I reached for my towel and it wasn't there "uh Lindsey"

"Yeah?" She cut the hair dryer off and set it on the counter

"Where's my towel?" I peaked my head out of the shower and looked at her with squinted eyes. She used to take my towel all the time when we were together just to dry her hair and wipe off her face after she washed it, i hated it.

"I used it to dry my face " she giggled "sorryyy-- just get out I've seen you naked before" she shrugged

"No" I furrowed my eyebrows " go get my robe out of my bag"  I said sternly

She giggled and did as she was told, soon returning with my custom robe Dev made me." Wait did you say your mom was coming?"

" Yeah..So IF you do come over here tomorrow, be nice and I'm not asking you I'm telling you. I want smiles and yes ma'ams. Understood?" I stepped out of the shower after my robe was tied and looked her in her eyes