Gabbie, some teasing and some swimmers beside the pool...

Start from the beginning

Shania danced back into the room, waving a towel around, Cat peering around the hall enterance at the rest of the boys. "Pool?" Shania asked, Louis appearing with a huge smile behind her.

They all nodded and started heading to the door. Zayn leaned against the hall wall next to Cat and muttered something in her ear. She nodded, saying something silently back. He smiled and kissed her quickly, jogging to catch up with the rest of the guys.

Cat walked out once everyone had gone. She was wearing a red bikini that Gabbie had recently bought her. She slipped onto the couch beside her friend with a sigh. Gabbie glanced up. "Yes?"

"You're going to have to forgive him, you know that right."

Gabbie laughed. "I just had this discussion with Niall. I know, I'm just having my fun."

Cat pursed her lips. "Well, ignoring him isn't having fun." She unwrapped her towel. A black one piece with the back cut out and a zipper down the front rolled out and Cat handed it to Gabbie. "Here. Wear this. We're going swimming."

"Cat..." Gabbie said, holding up the swim suit.

"Don't 'Cat' me!" She laughed, hauling Gabbie to her feet. "You want to have some fun, then lets have some fun!"

Gabbie sighed, chucking her magazine on the coffee table. "Okay, okay."

"I can't do this."

"Don't be silly, Gabbie. You're just going to tease him."

Gabbie glared at Cat. "Well, I don't know how to do that!" She threw her hands up. "I'm not a completely slutty flirt like you are."

Cat tapped the side of her nose with her index finger. "That, my friend, is a pure artform."

Gabbie sighed and leaned back against the elevator door. "Cat..."

"Hey, hey," Cat said quickly, holding up her hand. "This is what it takes, to have a little fun, to have a little tease, so please..." She chuckled and shook her head. That was a great song. "Anyways, your a strong, gorgeous girl and there is no way you are going to let Harry or any man learn a lesson if you don't do it right. So, just watch and learn. And if you get stuck, wink and walk away, even if it's mid-sentence."

Gabbie frowned. "Okay...."

The silver doors parted like the gates of heaven and the sun blinded Gabbie for just a moment before they stepped out onto the terrectoa tiled floor, the smell of Chlorine over powering their senses. The sound of rushing water filled their ears and Gabbie gasped. Was a roof-top pool ment to be this cool?

Cat shook her head, muttering something about being 'totally unworthy to walk here' and continued forward, Gabbie trailing along nervously. She was excited and worried about Cat's plan, but she knew that it would be funny and entertaining at the same time. No harm in that right?

Shania was sunbaking on the edge of the pool, having stolen Louis sunnies. Louis and Niall were in the hot tub, laughing about something stupid. Zayn was sitting on the edge, his feet in the water. Cat felt bad that he couldn't swim. Harry was floating around on his back and Liam was sitting on a banana lounge, texting Daniella.

Cat dropped her towel, everyone too into what they were doing to notice her and Gabbie's arrival. She stretched her arms before taking a hug running leap and jumping in right in front of the oblivious Zayn. He gave a loud yell of surprise as he was totally drenched with water.

Harry spluttered as the waves off Cat's jump hit him in the face, making his jerk upright. Louis and Niall laughed and shook their heads as Cat surfaced. Liam didn't even look up. Zayn sent a mock-glare at Cat as she swam up to him.