PARTY IN DA HOUSE!

"Okay," Niall tapped his chin and smiled brightly. "Lou and I have two ideas for what we should do tonight."

Cat raised her eyebrows and threw her legs across Zayn's lap, turning to face Niall properly, Louis hovering behind him. "As long as it doesn't involve Kevin, Carrots or a Twitcam, I'm all good."

Niall chuckled. "Okay, we have one idea for tonight." Cat rolled her eyes as Louis pouted at her, slipping into the seat beside Shania, who was nibbling her lip with a frown. "Well, what about.... a party?"

"YES, YES, YES, A million times YES!" Gabbie screamed, coming into the room, a towel wrapped around her body. She'd just gotten back from swimming in the pool with Harry and Liam. The boys entered behind her. "I LOVE LOVE LOVE PARTIES!"

Niall clicked his fingers and winked at Gabbie. "Yes, excellent. Anyone else?"

Harry shrugged, shaking his hair from his eyes. Cat shoved him away as she was splattered with pool water and glared at him. Zayn laughed and Cat turned her icy glare on him. She looked at Niall, who was watching her with an amused smirk. Cat stuck her tongue out.

"Lou, Harry, Liam, Zayn?" Niall said quickly, escaping Cat's glare. "Party?"

Harry glanced at Gabbie. "Yeah, what the hell, right?" He grined, his dimples showing.

Liam nodded and trudged off for a shower. Cat didn't think he was as into the whole idea. Liam's inability to drink often got him down when it came to parties with the boys. Louis did a strange little dance and then ran off down the hall, screaming like a little girl.

Shania just bit her lip. Everyone looked at her. "Um, actually, I can't go."

Cat frowned. "Why?"

Shania shrugged and gestured to the door. It didn't take long for everyones eyes to zero in on the small suitcase that Shania had managed to bring from her other hotel. It was standing beside the door, looking lonely. She had packed for something. 

Everyone looked at her, shocked and expressions blank.

"You're leaving." It wasn't a question.

Shania nodded. "Mum called last night. She found me some more work, I have to start tomorrow afternoon. So, yeah..."

Cat nodded and got up. "Give me a hug."

She embraced Shania tightly. "When are you leaving?"

Shania glanced at the clock. "I have to leave now, actually."

Cat smiled and walked over, grabbing Shania's bag off the ground. "I'll walk you to the lobby." She paused. "Does Louis know?"

Shania nodded. "We talked last night."

And with that the two girls disappeared out the door, everyone still silent as the door closed behind them.

Cat slid back into the room with a smile, still laughing at something Shania had yelled back to her as her cab had pulled away. It wasn't until she was in the living room of the apartment that she looked up from her bright pink converses.

"AHHH!" She screamed, scrambling backwards in fright. Gabbie gave her an amused look and shook her blonde hair from her eyes as Cat rightened herself. "Jesus people, make yourselves known next time!"

Niall shook his head. "Sorry for not fucking moving while you were away."

Cat glared. "If that didn't sound so hot because of your accent, I swear I'd be pissed off at you."

Niall chuckeld again as Cat resumed her place lying across Zayn's lap. Everyone was now showered and sittig idealy around, in the same-ish positions as Cat had left them in. Except for the fact that Gabbie had migrated across the room and onto Harry's lap.