100 Fortune Cookies

*Tori's P.O.V.*

I woke up dazed. It took me a while to remember where I was at the moment. Then it all came back to me my eyes shot open. I truly was in Luke's house. I looked around the living room to see that Kacy and Spencer were still here as well.

Kacy was hanging off of the chair she fell asleep in. Her arms danggling above her head and her feet tralling up against the back of the chair, its like she sat down backwards in the chair. How did she manage to move herself into this position? And to top it all off her mouth partialy open.

Spencer was curalled up in th love seat next to the couch I fell asleep on with a blanket rapped around her. There was no Luke in sight my heart sunk a little in diapointment. Where could he have gone?

I got up and made my way into the kitchen. The smell of bacon hit my face and filled the air around me. I looked up to see that Cam was standing in front of the stove with a frying pan full of bacon. Cam looked up and smiled at me.

"Hello Tori, how are you dear?"

I smiled at her she is so nice to me, "I'm good Cam how are you?" I asked, politly triyng to carry on a conversation. I'm not much of a morning person, but I mannage.

"I'm good dear, would you like some bacon?" she offered as she placed the freshly made food on a plate.

I nodded my head too eager to talk. God ! love bacon. Cam laughed and handed me the full plate of bacon. I took a seat on one of the stools by the island. I thanked her and dug in. Kacy walked into the kitchen and averted her eyes straight towards my bacon.

"NO WAY, THERE'S BACON!" she yelled stumbling her way towards me with her eager big blue eyes.

"MINE!" I said removing the bacon from her reach. Cam laughed, "girls I have more," she said as she filled a plate for Kacy.

Kacy imediatly started to shove the heavenly fride food into her mouth. She suddenly stopped and looked at Cam, blushed and said, "Thank You," but you couldn't actually understand her due to all of the bacon in her mouth. Cam laughed and said, "your very welcome."

Spencer slowly made her way into the kicthen and took a seat next to me at the island. "Good moring Spencer," I smiled, knowing like me that Spencer isn't much of a moring person either.

She gave me an I hate you stare and said "Good morning Tori," and snatched a peice of bacon off of my plate. I chuckled and Cam gave Spencer a plate of bacon as well.

"So Tori, what are you girls doing today?" Cam asked as she put a new batch of bacon into the pan.

"I don't know Cam, do you have any suggestions?," I asked tillting my head to the side.

Kacy spoke up, "Wait? You two know each other?,"

Camm and I both nodded then I said, "Yep, this is the house I went to after being hit in the face with a newspaper and Cam here was kind enough to help me."

"Oh yeah, the same day you were chased by a werewolf." Kacy commented not realizing the impact of her sentence. I froze.

"WHAT!" Cam yelled throwing her hands up into the air while at the same time bacon flew everywhere. Spencer, not exspecting the out brust of Camrine, fell backwards off of her chair in shock and surprise.

"Whoops.," Kacy said wide eyed.

Spencer got up from the floor rubbing her head, "Smooth, real smooth," Spencer said directing her attention towards Kacy.

"TORI, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT? DO YOU NEED ME TO CALL A DOCTOR?" Cam said with worry thick in her voice.

I put up my hands and said, "No I'm alright Cam, that was like a week ago so calm down. No need to call a doctor."