Kabobs? Fancy or Casual?

*Luke's P.O.V.*

As I watch Tori storm away from me and out of the pack house I felt empty inside. No, actually that is the not at all close to what I was feeling. In that moment, I felt like my heart had shattered and was now lying at my feet. I felt so vonerable. I could hardly breath, with every breath I took a sharp pain would seep into my chest.

I hadn't realized how much I was hurting her until now. I thought Tori would have wanted the distance, the space.

I mean, I didn't want to freak her out with the crazily over protective and possessive side of me. But, I was obviously wrong. I should have acted on my impulses, on every thought I had that told me to go to Tori.

Heck all I ever wanted these past two weeks was to be there by her side studying her, learning every little thing I could about her. All from Tori's likes and dislikes what makes her happy and what makes her sad all of her adorable little habits and so forth. I wanted to get to know her and only her. But now, I think I've ruined any change that I had with Tori. I Barried my head in my hands as the gilt surged through me. I felt like it could swallow me whole.

I hate how emotional I've become.

How could I have been such an idiot? I was brought out of my thoughts when I looked up to see my mother staring at me with disappointment. She had both hands rested on her hips and her nostrils flaring as she said, " Luke Johnathan Castle what did you do to that poor girl!?" her words came forth so bitter. She pointed in the direction Tori had left in.

"Mom please not right now," I pleaded.

"Yes Luke, now! That wonderful girl is hurt because of you!"

"Momm," I said throwing out my hands in complete desparation, "I can't handle this right now," and I truely couldn't, I didn't feel stable enough to handel anything right now. All I wanted was to be near Tori, but that didn't seem possible any time soon.

Then my sister Kailee walks in through the front door. She stopped when she saw me. Kailee looked between mom and me and said, "What's going on? What did I miss?"

I was about to speak up when my mother beat me to it, "Luke broke a wonderful innocent young girl's heart."

Her words hit me hard. I wouldn't be suprised if my whole face was written in the pain and sorrow that now I felt. My father seemed to see it as he looked at me with simpathetic eyes and said, " Camrine let the boy tell his side of the story first before you jump to any conclutions," he said in a calm manner. My mother didn't look too pleased but stayed quite waiting for me to explain.

"uhh ok," I said running my hands through my hair,"Well you know that day that I was suposed to go to the store and get some stuff for you mom." I said looking around the room at my family.

"Yes, and you didn't get anything so I don't even know why you went," Kailee said crossing her arms over her chest obviously annoyed.

"Yeah well that's because I met Tori, who just happens to be my mate."

"WHAT!? you have a mate!," Kailee yelled, "and I haven't gotten to meet her!," Kailee sounded so upset and hurt, which I don't see why Tori is really none of her concern.

I ignored her and continued with my story, "And so did Jason and Alec. Our mates happen to be best friends. Jason's mate's name is Kacy and Alec's mate is Spencer."

"Ok, so why have you blocked Tori out of your life so far?," my mother asked still not convinced.

"Because I didn't just want to pull her into a world she doesn't even know about. I thought that maybe if I gave her distance and not just drop all of this on her that she would come around to liking me like in a normal relationship," I said putting my hands in my pockets and looking down at the floor below me. "But, I don't think that matters now. She probably doesn't want to be with me any more. I destoryed any chance I had with her," I said voicing my thoughts.