6.5

Ashtons pov

Best friends aren't supposed bury their friends...

Tears stung my eyes as Calum, Luke and I walked towards that 6 foot hole, the wind blew but it didn't stop us as we trudged forward slowly. Faces stone cold, not even daring to even blink as we finally made it to that trench. A sob escaped from one of his aunts behind me, a man's quiet voice whispered words in a futile attempt to calm her down.

With a glance at Calum, who's eyes were glazed over and stared blankly at something in the distant. Luke's blue eyes were dull and lifeless, cold as steel as he didn't show his emotions. The pastor started his preaching, we slowly stood on the side of the casket side by side when Morgan slowly made her way by my side. Poor girl, she never will know how much he loved her. How much he cherished, damn near worshiped her. They had a future, but now...

I slowly reached my hand to herself and gently squeezed it in some sort of reassurement. Her delicate hand barely did so back befire she leaned into me. She was falling apart behind those blue-green eyes. Befire we got here, she mentioned that he called her 30 times or so. Blaming herself for of perhaps she would've answered then maybe we wouldn't have to do this.

Micheal would be smiling, that goofy yet lovable grin. His laugh would've cheered us up. He would hug us so tight the broken pieces could've started mending again. But now it simply can't. The pastor told us to bow our head and pay our final respects, after that his family got up and went on with their day. But the four of us, and the entire 5sos family, we stood there until that casket was in the ground.

Fans shouldn't have to put R.I.P MICHEAL on their feed. #iloveyoumicheal shouldn't be   on the news feed.

But it is... and it's too late to go back.

*******

Yall I'm back!!! Hope you had a happy new year! And merry Christmas too!! Sorry this updated sucked and I have no talent but yall still read it soooo😂😂
OMG yall thanks for 50k!!!

Please comment, like and share 💙💙 llyg😁😊