3.09

I put on a new pair of jeans, along with a spare hoodie u found on the floor. I found a small bag and stuffed some random stuff in it, mostly shampoo and conditioner. I'm pretty sure he has a shower where I can try and wash away the memories.

    I carefully made my way down the stairs, watching for my aunt and uncle until I made it out the door and sat on the front porch. A few minutes later, a black Ford Mustang drove up the drive way, it's loud motor loud compared to the quiet neighborhood.

As soon as it came to a stop, I saw Michael crawl out of the back seat and walked over to me.

"Sorry... The guys were with me. Ashton drove..." He said before his arm wrapped around my waist. "Wanna talk now or later?"

"Later." I replied as he led me to the small vehicle. Calum came out of the passenger seat and slid the seat forward. Michael helped me into the vehicle and squeezed in next to me. Luke groaned as my leg pressed against his as I was sandwiched between the two guys.

Ashton didn't say anything as he put the car in reverse and started backing up. His eyes kept flickering to the rear view mirror, looking at me for a second.

"So... Morgan? Is everything alright?" He asked, but the question was strained. After he spoke to me, his eyes immediately flickered to Luke before paying attention to the road again.

"It was okay..." I mumbled looking down until I felt something warm held my hand. As I looked up I saw Mike with a small smirk on his face until I felt a tug and I'm pulled into his lap, his arm instantly holding me close to him.