5

Morgan's pov:

I leaned back against the wall as Ashton stumbled (limped) past. He looked at me for a moment, our eyes connected and I could tell that something was different. But, from the way he flinched and shut the door it made me question it.

"What happened?" I jumped slightly as Luke stepped out the the shadows from his room. The door clicked shut, cutting through the silence.
Maybe if I ignored him he will go away.

He walked over to me, his blue eyes that the fangirls usually loved were a hard cold steel blue color that focused directly on me. I felt like he was a parent and I was the child that was caught with their hand in the cookie jar. I felt tiny, not that his height helped.

"You have the option of telling me why the heck Michael just beat the crap out of Ashton, or you can pack whatever crap you brought and leave." He said bluntly as he stopped inches away from me, his arms crossed as he towered above me.

"I-I don't know..." I stuttered out, shrinking away from him. His eyes bored into me, making me feel like I was lying.

"You do know why. There is no such thing as I don't know. There is a reason."

His words hit me in an unexpected way... I started thinking, it was hard to explain as different (yet highly improbable) scenarios go through my head. Despite the chaos that was my mind at this moment, a tiny voice spoke out.

It was the last thing Id want to think of,
For once I wanted to be blind to the truth.
The reason he did all this:

Is because of me.

***********
Okay so a update! Woohoo?! Idek XD
So something new:
Imma do a Q&A! Or just answer any questions you may have for me.
So go ahead and ask away!

Please vote, comment, maybe share?