3.05

"Morgan! Your Patricia is on is on the phone for you!" My aunt yelled for me

"COMING" I yell back as I text Kitten back

Me: brb mum called me...

Kitten (aka Mike): ...

He doesn't like my mum, can't say that I blame him. I put my phone down and made my way down the stairs, to my aunt who held the phone out as if it's diseased.

"Thanks..." I mumbled and held the phone up to my ear.

"What?"  I said bluntly, hoping she'll hang up.

"Don't give me an attitude missy. I've done nothing wrong."

"Are you KIDDING me? Mum you shor up the place. And almost killed Michael!" I didn't care that she killed dad... He was an butthole.

"Who cares?! He's stupid anyways and you are too. If you think he cares about you, then your wrong." She hisses through the phone.

"He cares more about me then you ever did!" I tell her, trying to keep my voice flat. It kinda reminds me of the voice Calum used during the whole shooting thing.

"That's a flipping lie! If you weren't such a screwup then maybe we'd be a family."

"You don't even know what the word family means!" I hung up on her before it got any worse. After I hung up, and walked back upstairs to my phone, I logged back onto my social media accounts.

Instantly my phone started  blowing up with DMs and PMs alike, as fangirls blamed me for hurting Mike.

But it wasn't the first time. Everyday for the past 74 days, word after word. Post after post, tag after endless tag the hate ever ended.

Stupid slut
You should've died, not let poor Mikey almost die
I can't believe he even attempted to save a pheasant like her.

The hate was endless as I scrolled through the feed, then every fight from my parents went through my mind.