4

Ashton drove up to a drive way and pulled in. We got out of the car, but the trio walked ahead as Michael held my hand.

"Babe... What happened" he asked carefully  as we walked up the side walk hand in hand.

"Umm..." I thought of  my next words carefully. "First off... My mom Calle and was a total brat. Then fangirls said stuff"

He gave a harsh laugh after I said the thing about 'fangirls'.
"They can be quite a handful can't they? I mean after the whole thing with Calum, the fandom went off at this person who made a poster..."

"yeah yeah I know..." I mumbled, pulling at my sleeves nervously. His eyes darted  down immediately.

"Morgan..." He said, his voice in a slight growl. His hand grabbed  my arm, carefully, and pulled up the sleeves revealing the new cuts. His eyes filled with Tears

"M-Morgan... Why?" He asked, his voice thick with emotion. I turned my face away from him ashamed, his once loosening grip tightened as he tilted his head.

"What's this...?" He asked, his eyes now furrowed in a slight anger as his other hand moved my hair away From my neck, then brushing against it lightly.

"Where did these marks come from...? They aren't from me!" He said his voice raised slightly as he stared Down at me.

"Mikey... My uncle... He came in drunk and he..." My voice broke as the tears fell. "I couldn't stop him..." I said, my body starting to shudder as everything came back. Mike wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug and  held me close.

"I swear to god Morgan... He's gonna regret this. If this is the last thing I ever do. He will wish he was dead"