I'm On My Way // niam

Soooo who can guess what song this is gonna be based on??😂

The plot is thanks to -NiamsDirection- who gave me the idea - it's not exactly the same as what Robbi suggested but I still think it's pretty good, ha.

Enjoy x

P.S. I love ed
________________________________

When I was six years old, I broke my leg...

The sounds of giggles filled the air as the small boy ran around the grassy fields, cheeks red from the bite of the cold autumn wind and eyes wide and bright and blue with happiness and mischief. His eyes kept flitting backwards over his shoulder to see how close his brother and his friends were to catching him, the item they were chasing him for secured in his chubby hands - his big brother's phone.

Despite the bitter weather, the sun was shining down upon the scene. There were many young children running about and playing too and one boy in particular had caught eyes with the giggling boy: he had brown hair and big brown eyes and he had freckles everywhere. He felt him watching him the whole time he was playing, locked onto him like a hawk and it's prey.

"Niall! Give me my phone back you little turd!" The older boy groaned.

"No, Greg!" The youngster - Niall - giggled, as he ran towards the climbing frames and started to squeeze himself into the little gaps he knew his big brother couldn't fit in. The climbing frame was situated on top of a small hill and was also where Niall's personal hawk was located, sitting on the floor of the tall castle tower on top, watching the interaction between the two boys whose voices sounded a lot different to his own. Maybe they're from outer space?! He thought.

After stuffing the phone clumsily into his Spider-Man pants, Niall had climbed higher and higher until he was sitting in the castle tower next to his hawk. "Hi!" Niall squeaked, his little chest heaving with the effort he'd exerted.

"Hi.." the second boy replied, gaze not leaving the smaller boy's face. Niall kept looking back over the edge to see Greg and his friends glaring at him from the ground and whispering to each other, clearing trying to formulate a plan, however he noticed he was being stared at again, "why d'ya keep looking at me?" He questioned, held tilted.

"You're pretty!"

Niall frowned, "Nuh uh, I'm not pretty. I'm a boy! I'm cool."

"Boys can be pretty too! You're pretty, you have pretty eyes! They're brighter than my dog Loki's favourite ball!" The boy exclaimed, liking the little blush that coated Niall's cheeks.

"What's your name?"

"M'name's Liam. What's yours?"

"Niall. Are we friends now ?" Niall asked, still checking his brother's whereabouts.

"Mhm. I think so." Liam replied, "why are you hiding?"

"I took my brother's phone - see!" Niall reached into his trousers and pulled out the phone, showing it to Liam.

"That's not very nice..."

"He's takes my stuff all the time! He hided Mr Boppy from me once. He's a meanie. Mammy tells him to stop but he never listens."