The Little Begger Boy // Zianourry

This was a prompt from @LayanWT -
"Maybe you could do like baby Niall [u know three four years old] and the rest of the boys are in a relationship and say three of them of wanting to adopt but one [kisses if it's harry] doesn't and he storms out and find Niall begging for money and food with a busted lip because he got beat up and fluff afterwards with ni and the boys?"

Tysm for the prompt - you didn't say whether they should be famous or not so I made them famous hehe, hope you enjoy! x

----------------------------------------------
The four boys of One Direction, were seated in the living room having just finished dinner, re-runs of 'Friends', playing softly on the TV. They were all in a relationship together and their fans knew - they'd let their management be one of the first to know and were surprisingly ok with it and even suggested coming out to the fans when they were ready. The fans were supportive and everyone of their team were supportive and they were just even more in love with each other with every passing day... Everything was great.

But there always felt like something was missing. They'd all acknowledged that they wanted kids someday, some sooner than others, however Harry was always the least happy whenever they talked about it, always getting defensive and coming up with reasons why they didn't need a kid.

Today was one of those days. It was 9pm and their daily argument was in full swing.

"Harry, come on! You always do this! Give us proper reasons why you don't want a child yet!" Liam shouted, frustratingly at the younger lad

"Because! We're too young and i don't know whether any of you realise but we're at the peak of our career right now, we don't have time to care for a child and carry on our career!" He replied, exhaustedly

"Loads of celebrities have kept their careers going and raised a child - children!" Louis, added, "We can do this Harry! We'll do this together!"

"No!"

"Haz.." Zayn began, although he didn't know how to finish. This was a daily battle and Harry was a stubborn lad, no matter what they said, Harry always stuck by his feelings.

"Why am i being made out to be the bad guy here? If i don't want a child yet, i don't want one!" The 3 elders could tell he was getting frustrated and flustered, his eyes were beginning to get misty. They could tell there was something else going on.

"Harry, babe, just tell us what's really bothering you" Liam, coaxed

"Nothing else is bothering me ok?! Ugh, i need some air, i'm going out" And with that, Harry grabbed his jacket from the coat rack and left, slamming the door behind him.

"There's definitely something else..." Louis, muttered, receiving nods from the other two.

+

It wasn't particularly good weather that evening - in fact, the sky was a greyish black, clouds everywhere, rain beginning to fall lightly. The weather was just like Harry's mood - horrible.

He definitely regretted leaving now, but his ego wouldn't let him return just yet, he needed to let off some steam.

He took a walk to the park that was not too far from the flat they all shared, all the while, muttering and arguing in his head and under his breath, 'why can't they just accept that i don't feel comfortable adopting a kid yet? It has to be a decision we're all happy with yet they're practically pushing me to agree. Fucking assholes. God sometimes i really hate my boyfriends. Thinking they can use the fact that they're older than me to get their way, thinking i'm not old enough to know what i'm talking about.. i'm 21 for god's sa-'