Cookie Dough Kisses // Niam

This is a prompt from mukeniam -
"I think you should right a niam one with shy book loving Niall and football player Liam. Where Liam hears from a friend Niall likes him so he invites Niall to his game and give him his team jacket. Then afterwards Liam takes Niall for ice cream and gives him his first Kiss and invited him to prom and fluff. Just fluff okay."

Thank you for your prompt! This is gonna be pure fluff and I am queen of fluff so yAS🙌🏻
_____________________________

Niall and Liam went to the same school. Niall was a quiet, shy, book loving kid who didn't really attract that much attention but he liked it that way. Liam on the other hand was a confident, talkative, sports mad kid who was friends with pretty much everyone.

They were polar opposites and didn't really have any interaction with each other. However, Niall was very much infatuated with Liam. He had first met Liam when he moved up to secondary school and begun year 7, Liam was in year 8 at the time. When Niall had first spotted him and saw the first glimpse of those chocolate brown eyes, he knew that he would become someone very special in Niall's little mind. Although Niall was always a shy boy around those who he didn't know so he never dared to pluck up the courage and speak to the older boy. So instead, Niall spent his days admiring Liam from afar, while his best friend Harry laughed at him.
"Just go and speak to him! It's not difficult Niall" the curly headed boy snickered to his friend,

"you don't understand Harry..." Niall sighed

"Don't understand what? That you're too chicken to go up and speak to a person?"

"He's not just a person.. he's-"

"-'the most amazing perfect person ever'. Yes Niall, I am aware" Harry mimicked.

Niall just huffed and continued to stare at his crush who was currently playing a game of football with a few friends during their lunch break.

"Harold!"

Both boys turned their heads to the shout to see Harry's cousin, Louis, who also happened to be Liam's bestfriend, jogging towards the two year 10's.

"What's up, Lou?" Harry smiled as Niall waved a hello before turning back to watch Liam

"You're coming to the game tonight right?"

"Well my parents are so I guess I'll have to.." Harry said offhandedly

"Well Harold, if you're not that interested" Louis fake sobbed

"I'm joking Louehh! Of course I'm coming! I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

They both laughed as they hugged each other dramatically.

"Uh, what's up with blondie?" Louis whispered into his cousin's ear, noticing that the blonde boy was staring at something else across the field

"Oh, he's ogling your bestfriend. He's got total heart eyes for him, has done ever since we started this school" Harry explained, knowing Niall was going to kill him for telling Louis

Louis just stared wide eyed as this new information sunk in, "Harry! I've been your cousin for how many years and you've known this information for how many years??? Why wasn't I informed your bestie's in love with my bestie?"

Harry just shrugged.

"Oh my god I have to tell Liam!" Louis grinned

"Wait no Lou! Don't! Niall will die if you do!" Harry whisper-yelled as he dragged Louis away from the blonde

"Oh come on, Haz, it'll be adorable! Imagine if Liam likes Niall back! They'd be so cute!" Louis gushed

"Louis please, this is why people think you're gay.."