“Zane, Zane!” Jay said as he stood in front of the white ninja.
Zane woke up and looked around. He gave a nod towards Loriah. Zane then faced the others, exhausted and groggy looking.

“Zane, do you have enough energy to make your dragon?” Lloyd kindly questioned.

“We can find out.” Zane said in response.

Everyone then took a step backwards, and Loriah did the same. Zane then summoned his ice dragon. Zane then flew up into the air. He managed to get several feet above ground, his dragon flickered before disappeared. Zane then gave a yelp. Quickly he used his powers and made himself an ice path that he slide safely down on.

“Not quite it seems.” Zane said tiredly before sitting back down.

Lloyd thought for a moment.

“Alright, so I'll take Zane and Loriah can pick who she goes with.” Lloyd said after several minutes of thinking.

“I'll ride with Kai then.” Loriah said simply

“Alright then.” Lloyd said as Kai secretly celebrated behind him.

Jay, Nya, and Cole made their dragons first and flew above the forest, before waiting for the others. Kai made his dragon and landed besides Loriah. Loriah then climbed on without any fear like others had been. Lloyd then made his dragon and Zane climbed onto it. They all then took off into the air, and headed back towards the bounty. Once they were out of the forest, Lloyd found his communicator working again.

“Hey Echo, you there?” Lloyd called in softly, trying not to startle Zane, who was fast asleep once more.

“Yep, what's up?” Echo’s voice said through the communicator.

“Can you let Sensei Wu know that we are on our way back? Also that Zane is resting and we have a new ninja coming back with us, please?” Lloyd asked kindly

“Of course, see you guys soon!” Echo’s voice replied happily, though there was a faint neverousness in his voice.

Luckily during the ride, nothing super eventful happened. Kai and Cole were chatting with Loriah, while Jay and Nya were quietly talking to each other. Lloyd kept his dragon steady, to keep Zane balanced on. Lloyd started think about what had happened so far that day, with everything coming back to Loriah.

“Something seems to be troubling you. What's the matter?” Zane asked, startling Lloyd.

Lloyd jumped suddenly, making his energy dragon swerve.

“Sorry, I didn't know you woke up.” Lloyd said as he regained control.

He then turned around to face Zane.

“It's Loriah, I just keep having this feeling that we're related somehow.” Lloyd explained.

“No worries. I'm sure Sensei will explain more about everything when we get back.” Zane calmly stated.

Zane then stood up and stretched.

“Don't freak out about this.” Zane said with a slight smile.

Lloyd quickly grabbed the reigns again, but turned himself so he could see what Zane was doing. Zane stepped to the edge of Lloyd's dragon. Zane then started to summon his own dragon before he jumped off.

“Zane!?” Lloyd cried out.

There was then a roar, and Lloyd saw Zane riding his ice dragon beside him.

“I hope I didn't scare you too much.” Zane said with a smile and he rode besides Lloyd.

Lloyd chuckled.
“Just a little. Are you sure you're fine to handle your dragon?” Lloyd questioned.

“I still a bit tired, but I'll be just fine Lloyd.” Zane reassured Lloyd, even though his dragon kept flickering.

“Alright.” Lloyd said calmly, though he still kept eyes on Zane.

Almost fifteen minutes later, they all landed onto the bounty.

“Woah! Is this a real flying ship!?” Loriah asked as she and Kai got off his dragon.

“Welcome Loriah, to our home. The Destiny's Bounty.” Nya said with a smile as she and Jay hopped off their dragons, making them disappear. Cole, Lloyd, and Zane quickly joined them.

“Wow, this is your guys home? Its amazing looking.” Loriah said with a smile as she glanced around the deck.

"Thanks, but may I ask who you are?" Zane asked curiously as he stood beside Loriah.

"My name’s Loriah. I am pretty sure you are the guy that past out when I asked if you were alright." Loriah said with a grin.

"I am Zane. Thank you for the save back there. I was as you might say, feeling a little drained." Zane said with a smile.

There was then a whirring sound, and Gizmo appeared carrying a little handheld machine in his arms. Gizmo whirled himself over to Lloyd and then tugged on the leg of his gi. Lloyd bent down and picked up the machine Gizmo had been carried.

“Who is that little guy?” Loriah asked kindly as she pointed at Gizmo as he whirled away.

“That's Gizmo, he belongs to my little brother, Echo.” Zane explained kindly.

“Hey Zane, what exactly is this and how do you use it?” Lloyd asked as he fumbled around with a few of the controls.

Zane walked over to Lloyd . Lloyd handed Zane the little machine and Zane took a look at it. It was blinking a golden yellow. Zane gave a laugh.

“It's Echo’s latest creation. He is trying to use this to communicate with us when he is hiding.” Zane said simply as he looked it over again. He pressed a few buttons and a typed messaged appeared on the screen.

Hello! I heard that somebody new was coming, and I felt uneasy. Also is my brother safe and ok? -Echo

“Well seems that he has improved it more.” Zane said with a smile as he then began click some of the buttons.

“Wait, doesn't Echo have a phone?” Jay chimed in as he took a look over Zane's shoulder.

“Yes, but he quickly learned that I could track him with it when he hides. I do give him credit though, he made it on his own with some minor help from me.” Zane said just as he finished typing.

Jay and Lloyd then both read what Zane had typed.

I am all good, Echo. Can you please come out of hiding? Loriah is very kind. -Zane

“How did you even figure how to work that out?”  Jay asked, utterly confused by the whole contraption.

“Simple really.” Zane said as a new message popped up.

Glad your ok, but no I will not. -Echo

Zane set the little machine down. Gizmo then came in and took it away. Lloyd chuckled slightly.

“Zane can you please go find Echo?” Lloyd asked as he turned to Zane.

Zane gave a nod and then disappeared going above deck.