-7

Fitz's POV

The next morning was absolutely the most annoying one yet.

Trace came back around nine just as Ro came out of the bathroom in a familiar hoodie.

"Is that my hoodie?"

"Yup, my sweater got dirty."

"How?"

"I may have gotten a midnight snack and spilled milk on it." She shyly walks past me to hug Trace.

"I see you aren't limpin' anymore." Trace observes her.

"Nope, I feel great, I don't know what changed." She shrugs.

"Can we go get your shit now?" I butt in.

They make me sick.

She nods and grabs her bag, making her way to the door.

"Can you guys please not get on my nerves today?" I ask as they nod in sync.

///

They still got on my nerves...

The whole way to the hotel they sung songs and flirted. It was disgusting, honestly.

"You're so crazy." She giggles while playfully pushing his shoulder, which pushed him into me.

"That little giggle is going to get you fucked." He tries to whisper but fails.

A gasp leaves her mouth and her brown cheeks seem brighter. "Don't say things like that." She scolds.

"Why not?" He asks, grabbing her hand.

What the hell does he even see in this brat?

"It makes me feel tingly." She shakes off the feeling.

"We're here." I interrupt.

///

She grabs her duffle bag and puts everything back into place to make the room seem cleaner.

"Ready?" I ask.

She nods and we go down to the front desk so she could check out.

"Um ma'am, I thought the room was for one?" The lady who didn't look a day over thirty carefully eyed Trace and I on either side of her.

"It was, I was the only one that slept in it." Ro raises an eyebrow.

"Sorry I just had to make sure, I thought maybe they... accompanied you." The lady's face flushed in embarrassment.

"It's fine." She says as she hands back the key card.

"That was awkward." Trace laughs.

"Yeah no shit, she obviously thought we had a threesome or something," she rolls her eyes. "The one time I'm not acting like a slut, someone thinks I am." She shakes her head.

"So people back home thought you were a slut?" I smirk.

"You could say that." She shrugs it off as we walk down the street.

"Hey, let's stop for ice cream!" She haults her step, looking across the street at the shop.

///

Trace and I sit on one side of the table and Ro has the other side all to herself.

Trace got some chocolate ice cream in a cup and Ro got vanilla on a cone. I got nothing, not in the mood for sweets.

"You guys need anything?" The busty waitress asks.

"No we're fine." I say.

"My shift is over now mind if I join, thanks." She doesn't even wait for our reply before moving into the booth seat next to Ro.

"So what are you fine men up to this sunny day?"

"Going back home." I mumble.

"You guys look like you could use some fun, mind if I join?"

"That sounds nice but we have company." Trace replies.

"Honey you datin' one of them?" The waitress asks.

So she does know she exists after all.

"No." She quickly shakes her head.

"Good, then I'll take 'em both." She cackles.

"My girlfriend is running errands." Trace lies.

"Fuck, it's melting." Ro says quietly to herself.

Our eyes shift away from the waitress over to the darker girl with ice cream running over her knuckles as she tries to quickly lick it off.

Mental images of different scenarios run through my mind as I snap my eyes away from her.

She's just a little brat.

She's not attractive.

She's a little slut.

She's not even my type.

Think of something else.

"Can you get some napkins so we can leave." I snap.

I look over at Trace, his eyes wide and he's breathing heavy.

He must have thought some weird things too.

I have got to get this little girl out of my life without her ruining it.