-24

Third Person POV

"Come out you little shit!" Fitz whisper/ yells through the door.

"I'm open about being bi but thanks for the encouragement."

"For fucks sake." He takes a deep breath as he walks back and forth in front of her dressing room.

Concerned mothers nudge their children in the other direction along with teenage guys most likely with their girlfriends.

"Is she still in there?" Trace asks, walking towards him with three bags of his own.

"Yes."

"She's obvioulsy gonna keep this up if you don't just let her get the damn dress. I'm personally not okay with that because you're my ride and I don't want to be here all day."

"She's not getting it. I've had enough of this." Fitz opens the door next to hers and crawls under only to get stuck.

"Don't you dare laugh." He narrows his eyes up at her holding back a smile.

"Baby you gettin' thick." She bites her bottom lip jokingly.

"Shut up and help me." He huffs, smacking his hands on the floor.

"Fine I'll help you...if I get the dress."

"Fuck no."

"Well good luck getting out on your o-"

"Fine you can get the slutty dress!"

"Yay!" She kneels in front of him and starts to pull him by his arms.

"Maybe we should push instead of p-"

"Mommy why is there legs in my dressing room?" A little girl asks with a handful of clothes.

"Okay pull, definitely pull." Fitz begins to turn red.

He finally slips through the small gap and stands to his feet.

"What made you think you could fit through there?" She smirks.

"I was desperate, besides I technically did fit it's just my ass."

"You know what...I won't get the dress, I think you've been through enough."

"Oh thank God." He opens the door as she kisses his cheek.

A confused Trace stands against the wall, taking an ear bud out. "Did you guys make up already?"

"Yeah." Ro nods.

"What changed your mind?"

"Let's just say... I'm learning to appreciate all of him." She moves her hand down to his butt.

"I don't even want to understand." Trace walks away from the couple while Fitz tries to make Ro keep her hands to herself as they walk past the judging shoppers.

///

Authors note: one chap (epilogue) left guys.