Elizabeth has finally arrived after 2 hours of waiting for her arrival, time was ticking and it is almost time for them to shout out loud and to use the firecrackers. Ciel wanted to talk to Elizabeth privately so both of them went to the study. About 30 minutes before Sebastian called them out; Lavina was feeling kind of nervous because Ciel didn’t let anyone in, and this time not even Sebastian can go in his study. She knew there was something up with Ciel’s mind and so she kept it in her head, not saying a single word. In the study, it started out awkwardly because it was completely quiet, Ciel sat down on his master’s chair and stared at Elizabeth for a couple of moments. He sighed heavily and started talking, “Elizabeth…” Elizabeth that was sort of scared looked at Ciel with a frown on her face but trying her best to smile. She answered and looked at Ciel nervously, “Yes…Ciel?” Ciel was indeed nervous in fact he didn’t even dare to look at Elizabeth because he knew that it will crush her. And every word that he will say might infect her small little world. But he knows that this might be not the best time to tell her the truth about Lavina…he wants a New Year with Lavina and not Elizabeth.

“Elizabeth, I know that you have notice this too, and I also know that this might hurt you.”

“I think I know what you are going to say…” Elizabeth looked down with a weird smile,” if this is about Lavina, you may continue. Do not worry, I was waiting for your explanation…”

Ciel that was a little surprise for what Elizabeth said, nodded, “If that is what you want then I will be honest with you… I have feelings for Lavina. I do not know if it is love or whatever. All I know is that there is something in my heart that beats harder than a drum whenever I look into her face.”

Elizabeth chuckled but her heart was crumbling and it hurts her to hear it from her soon to be husband. Truth hurts but she must face the fact that Ciel doesn’t love her, Ciel treats her as a cousin, no more, no less, “I understand. I knew it from the start anyway… she was the one that made you smile again. She is your happiness…” she can feel her eyes were about to burst out, “I hope that she’ll make you happy.” That sentence made her cry, tears streamed down her cheeks, she was trying not to let it out but she couldn’t keep it in anymore. When Ciel saw her cousin crying like that he wished that she could return to her jolly self. Ciel walked up to her and felt ashamed, he made a way to make her smile again; he knelt down and looked at her wistful face, “I am sorry Elizabeth… I just don’t feel the same way.” When she heard that it made her cry even harder; Ciel hugged Elizabeth, but Elizabeth didn’t hug back, her heart is too broken, like there is a huge hole in it. She broke into her senses and sobbed like a little girl, “It hurts so badly!” A few minutes she stopped and Ciel stood up, he handed out a hand and he offered his cousin, Elizabeth. A dance that she’ll never forget, she took his hand and they danced like they would never dance again. She felt like it was a dream but it wasn’t, bad thoughts are coming in her head. Like committing suicide or secretly leave, but for now she would like a dance with her dear cousin.

“It truly is a dream come true.”

~~

  “Where could she possibly be?” Ciel shrugged his shoulders, wondering and worrying, I stared at him feeling guilty. After New Year… this happens? We spent 5 hours searching for Elizabeth and still no clue, the news spread like diseases, through the newspaper of course. ‘Missing: Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford.’ I feel like this is my fault, I crushed the newspaper and threw it on the ground. We spent 5 hours! How could this happen?! I pulled my brown hair and fell down on my knees, “I was such a fool!” I kept hurting myself by pulling my hair; tears fell down on the floor. Meirin ran to me when she saw me hurting myself, “Miss Lavina! Stop!” she took both of my hands and hugged me tightly; I could not help myself but to blame it on me. I just want to find her… is that too hard to ask?

Pain

Pain is in my heart.

Tears are forming.

Hate is returning.

Am I alone?

  “What are you doing to yourself Lavina? Crying won’t help you.” Ciel looked down on me; he looks pretty piss if you ask me. Look what I am doing, I am adding up to his problems. I knew someday something like that will happen, I stood up slowly, wiping my tears using the sleeve of my dress. “I just want to find her…””And so? Will your crying help me? Will she go back if you cry? Look Lavina, if you want to find her you will help me and help yourself. In this world there is no easy way, there is always a hard way.” He said it emotionless; he stared at me with his deep blue eye. He is right, why am I crying anyway? I look like a stupid idiot, “I-I apologize, Ciel.” I bowed down and didn’t look at him because I was too shy and I feel like an idiot. He slide his hand on my left cheek and tried to peer in my thoughts, “You are not alone, Lavina.” A wind blew and it felt sort of good, my eyes and his chained and it almost seemed like unbreakable.

“You still have me.” He whispered and gave me a smile of hope.

  2 weeks have passed and we still didn’t lose hope, as long as I have Ciel. I know that we will find Elizabeth, dead or alive. We will find her no matter what! In 2 weeks, I didn’t hear any news from James, I wish that he could at least call me, or go to the mansion. But he did not show up, so both of them are gone too? So I have to find 2 people who are very dear to me. I wonder where both of them are? This is also weird since he never left any letter as well. I sighed and looked out my window, “I will never lose hope.” I smiled confidently.

♛Author’s note:

  HELLO! Sorry about not updating it is very hard for me to update because I cannot use my laptop that much. ; ~ ;  Next week maybe, I will update again. Also thank you for 700+ reads. Sure is fast XD But anyway THANK YOU! Leave a vote or a comment and make sure to share~

Black butler pictures and characters do not belong to me! They all belong to Yana Toboso!

I just hope that she could read this~~~ I LOVE YOOOOU!♛