Abhi: but nandu what if she loves harshad and decides to leave me?

Nandini: Bhai have faith in your love....everything will be fine. You trust mukti and your love na?
Abhi nodded in positive.
Nandini: toh bas give it some time...sab theek ho jaega

Abhi: hmm....hope so

Manik's place
Terrace

Mukti: Bhai its not like I don't like Abhi....I really like him alot...he is the sweetest person I have ever come across but Bhai then harshad...argh he...he just can't let me be in peace. I don't even know if harshad ever loved me or was I in love with him. I'm confused about what I had with harshad was true or what I share and have with Abhi is true...which side should I chose. Gawd! I'm so messed up.
She said pulling her hair out in frustration.

Manik: muku muku relax...it happens. You know love is something when you stop living for yourself and only live for the person whom you love and I am sure you never felt this with harshad. You guys were happy...I agree but it was only because you had it all sorted with no complications at all. You guys were always a happy go lucky couple who used to spend lots of time together. He was alia's brother and used to be around you always maybe that's why you got infatuated towards him and thought of it as love

Mukti: maybe Bhai but then why was I always happy? Why every happiness of harshad felt like my own? And why his every sadness saddened me?

Manik: mukti that's what happens in friendship too right? And if you really loved him then you could have never moved on in life and your being with Abhi is the biggest proof. Aacha tell me one thing.....what do you feel when you are with Abhi? Do you trust him?

Mukti* smiles*: Abhi....with him everything becomes so easy. Every problem and every trouble in life falls short against his love and care for me. He never lets me suffer and always tries to bring a smile on my face even when his own life is a complete mess but harshad never did that....rather he used to remove his frustration on me. Abhi gulps down his worries and tensions just to see me smiling. With him.....I feel like I don't need anything more....I feel satisfied...I feel....complete.
And about trust....then ya I trust Abhi blindly

While mukti said this she had a content smile on her face with a different spark in her eyes which she never had when she was with harshad. This was a perfect sign for manik who was till now keenly listening to her to make her realise that she loves Abhi.

Manik: mukti if you can trust him blindly in such a short span of time, if you feel content when you are with him, if you feel that you can fight any damn problem with Abhi on your side then you obviously love him idiot

Mukti: but Bhai....does love feel like this?

Manik: mukti what you and Abhi share is way too different than that with harshad and FYI people feel complete only when they are in love and that's  exactly what you feel for Abhi. You want him by your side always.... even if you have all other important people of your life with you...don't you?
Mukti nodded with a smile of realization about her feelings.

Mukti*beams*: yesss I love Abhi! I'm in love with him....oh my god manik...I love Abhi and I did not even know about it..shit!  I'm such an idiot

Manik* chuckles*: well....that you are

Mukti*glares*: manik

Manik: acha ok sorry

Mukti: you better be
And the next moment they burst out laughing and hified each other that's when they realised that they were too long on the terrace and should move downstairs where the others might be waiting for them. They were about to go out when manik called mukti.

Manik: uh mukti?

Mukti simply turned around with a questioning look on her face.

Manik: mukti I hope now you will remove that shithead harshad from your mind forever?
He asked doubtfully.

Mukti*smiles*: ofcourse manik. That douche does not deserve my tears and attention

Manik*smiles satisfactorily*: good!
With that they move out to go downstairs.

Downstairs

Alia: dhruv its been so long na since we spent some quality time together?

Dhruv: yea I know but don't worry baby soon you will have your wish fulfilled

Alia: really?

Dhruv*smiling*: yes

Alia*hugs him*: you are the best!

Dhruv*laughing*: I know

Cabir: ahem ahem main bhi hu yaha toh please apna PDA band karo yaar

Alia: Cabir tum navya ko call kyu nahi karte. You not missing her?

Cabir: ofcourse I am....you know what? I should call her now so see you
Cabir went aside dialing navya's number.

Poolside corner

Convo:

Cab: hello meri madhubala kitna time phone uthane me

Navya: Kya karu busy thi

Cab: oh busy ha?

Navya: yes

Cab: vaise may I know who is keeping my girlfriend so busy?

Navya was about to reply when she felt someone playing with the hem of her dress. She looked down to see aryaman fiddling with her dress. She glared at him to stop him from doing so but that did not affect him at all.

Cab: navya? Hello? Are you there?

Navya: huh? Ya Cabir....I'm....I'm there vo this arya na is irritating me bas...arya! Stop it na

It was like aryaman had pledged to irritate navya and invite his own death while on the other side Cabir was gritting his teeth angrily.

Cab*trying to be calm*: navya let him be na tum batao how was your day? Missed me?

Navya*blushes*: ofcourse I missed you Cabir and my day!....it was just awesome! Mata Rani ki kasam humne Aaj itna maza kiya itna maza kiya ki pucho mat

Cab*chuckles but acts innocent*: acha toh nahi puchunga

Navya: are nahi nahi....pucho pucho

Cab: ha toh batao na

Navya was about to speak when she was again interrupted by aryaman as aryaman started shouting from behind.

Arya: are Cabir iske fun ke chakkar me isne mujhe paka dala yaar...kaise jhelta hai tu is madhubala ko!?

Cabir was getting really angry now as aryaman was interrupting him and his dear girlfriend and Cabir wasn't exactly liking it.

Navya: aryaman khurana.....you are so dead today....Mata Rani ki kasam!

Navya shouted over the phone.

Navya: Cabir hum tumse badme baat karte hai ok? Abhi hume is aryaman ko maza chakhana zaroori hai so bye....love you!

Cab*sad*: bye love you too...

Navya cut the phone hastily and gave one angry look to aryaman and the next moment aryaman was found running for his life, saving himself from our very own navya naveli. On the other side Cabir was feeling very angry with a tinge of jealousy in it.

                            *****

Huff! Real long update! Hope you guys like it. Do vote and comment.