Chapter 35(Edited)

-.-

My phone fell out of my hand instantly. I was speechless, frozen still. A tear of rage and disappointment rolled down my cheek.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Nathan rushed over to me.

"I-I can't look at it." I said as I was in shock.

How could he do this to me? Who is that girl he betrayed me with? Why was he at a bar in the first place? What did I do? I should've never left!

Nathan picked up the phone and stared at the phone in bewilderment. He returned to my side and hugged me. I sobbed quietly into his chest.

"Hey look at me." Nathan said, parting from the hug.

I shook my head not wanting him to look at my appearance.

"(Y/N) please look at me." he said as he lifted my chin up.

"You're going to get through this one way or another. It'll be okay don't worry, okay?" Nathan said staring into my eyes.

I nodded and stifled a laugh. I wiped my tears and stood up.

"I'm sorry, I'm supposed to be here to help you get through a tough time not vice versa." I said as I fixed my hair.

"Don't say that. Don't apologize to me. I'm happy to help you get through anything and I'm sure you'll do the same." he said as he stood up next to me.

I sighed and hugged him again.

"Hey um...where can I sleep? I just want to-"

"Yeah I know come on I'll show you." Nathan said as he began leading me upstairs.

-.-

He turned off the light and left me to rest. I sighed and reached over to check my phone but then I remembered I left it downstairs. I was just about to get up when he walked in.

"Do you want your phone back?" Nathan asked shyly.

"Um yeah thank you." I said as I grabbed my phone from him.

He was just about to walk out when I called him back in.

"Sit down." I said quietly.

"What's been bringing you down lately? I want to help you." I said, grabbing a hold of his hand.

" I said, grabbing a hold of his hand

"Recently my ex girlfriend died...in a car wreck." he said while looking down.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." I said as I rubbed his back.

He sighed and continued.
"She reminded me of you quite a lot. She liked (fav band/singer), (fav hobby), and it hurt a lot when I found out she died."

I hugged him and I felt his tears on my shoulder. I sighed and we parted from the hug. We stared at each others eyes and he slowly got closer. Our lips ended up meeting.