Chapter 16(Edited)

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to my phone ringing, it was a call from Dan. I picked up and grunted since I didn't feel like talking.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry I guess I'm basically calling you in the morning since you know, the time zones."

"Yeah you did. So you guys home now?"

"Yep, we're pretty jet lagged so we've been popping pills basically." Dan said laughing.

"Hey um...thanks for the jumper it actually helped me not feel that sad. I still miss you guys though." I said putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"We miss you too, and also don't blame yourself for what happened the other night. It was Sam's fault for being such a d***." Dan said.

"I know it's just...I should've known." I said.

There was a short pause where neither of us said anything.

"So I'm going back home today, and I meant to ask...why don't you just FaceTime me?" I said.

"Uhh I sort of look like crap right now. My hair isn't done, I look tired as hell, and I kind of got sick." Dan said.

"Come onnnn, I want to see that face of yours no matter what you look like right now."

"(Y/n). I literally look like I was mauled by twenty dogs." Dan said reluctantly.

"Do it or I'll tweet out that I fed you like a child in IHOP."

"Woah woah woah no need for that." Dan said laughing then hanging up.

He looked sort of tired and had his hobbit hair which he had covered by putting a towel over his head.

"Come on Dan I can see your hobbit hair sticking out of the towel, just take it off I actually love your natural hair." I said making puppy dog eyes.
(Remember this was written in 2016)

"No no no, I can't." Dan said shaking his head.

"Oi, don't make me fly all the way over to England just to take off your towel." I said.

I then heard Phil in the background saying 'WHAT?' from his room. I told Dan to walk over to Phil so I could explain.

"Hey (Y/N)! What are you guys doing over FaceTime?" Phil asked.

"Hey Phil! And let me explain, so see how Dan has a towel on his head? Well I know he has hobbit hair under there so I told him to take the towel off." I said laughing a little.

"Ooohhhh I had a whole 'nother idea of what you guys were talking about. Well I'm glad it wasn't what I thought you were doing." Phil said.

Phil and I talked for a while and caught up with each other. After a while we said our goodbyes and Dan headed back to his room.

He got into bed still with the towel over his head. I then practically begged him to take the towel off his head. He did and I just stared at his hair.

"Hey, my eyes are down here." Dan said pointing at his eyes.

"Hey I see someone is wearing my goodbye gift I left. Is it too big for you?" Dan asked.

"Yeah but it's fine, I love it." I said blushing a little.

We just talked and talked and I actually got ready while still face timing him. He wanted to see how I did my makeup and my hair. He looked so intrigued in what I was doing. He kept asking questions on how I did things. We had to say goodbye to each other since I had to leave to the airport. I had at least three hours before I had to fly home so I went ahead and left the hotel.

TIME SKIP

I got out of the cab and headed inside the airport. I went through security and waited for them to call my flight number. About twenty minutes later I, heard them call my flight number and hopped on the plane. I found my seat quite slow as people were everywhere. I sat down and off we went back to my hometown.
(If you live in Cali just go with it)

TIME SKIP

I got off the plane and headed towards the baggage claim. I then saw the time, 2:37pm. I decided to call Dan after I get in the cab just to tell him that I'm in my home town now.

I put my luggage in the trunk and got in the cab. I got my phone out and called Dan. A couple of rings later and he finally picked up.

"Hey Dan, I'm on my way home now." I said.

"Glad your plane didn't crash. So how was the flight?" Dan asked.

"It was okay besides a little kid that kept asking his mom if we were going to crash every thirty minutes." I said, still having a headache.

We talked until I got home and we hung up. I got my luggage out of the back of the cab and paid the driver. I was finally home. I unlocked the door and headed to my room. I dropped my suitcase on my floor and flopped on the bed. My dog jumped on the bed and cuddled with me and that's how I fell asleep.

To be continued....

-5secondsofphannnn