Chapter 30(Edited)

-.-

"Yo pass me the remote this is trash." I said to Nathan.

He chucked the remote to me and it went behind the couch. He shrugged exaggeratedly and I just laughed it off. As I was going to pick it up, Tripp walked in and picked it up.

"Hey Tripp, I didn't know you guys lived together." I said smiling.
( they are paying rent to live in a house )

"Hey yeah we decided it would be easier, what are you guys doing?" Tripp said as he began handing me the remote.

"Just chilling. Any ideas on what we can do?" I asked.

"How about we go get some frozen yoghurt and then go to the arcade?" Tripp suggested.

"Sound good. Nathan?" I asked turning to look at Nathan.

"Sure why not? Let's go." Nathan said.

-.-

I looked up at the menu board. So many decisions! Looks like Nathan and Tripp have been here before since they picked theirs out in about two seconds.

"You should totally get the mango pineapple one, it's so good." Nathan suggested.

"Yeah I'll think I'll get that." I told the server.

After getting our frozen yoghurt, we sat down outside. The day wasn't so bad, it was quite nice out. We began talking about how we liked London so far.

"And it's so great that you found somebody (Y/N). How's that going?" Tripp asked.

"It's going pretty good, I guess you could say it's getting pretty serious." I said trying not to snicker.

"Napoleon Dynamite?" Nathan said.

"Yep." I said laughing.

"That movie is iconic." Tripp said.

We continued to talk about embarrassing moments. We changed topics so much I couldn't keep up.

"So tell us about yourself, we don't really know loads about you." Nathan said.

"That's true, so what do you want to know?" I asked.

"How about your hobbies? What do you like to do? What's your favorite hide out spot?" Tripp said.

"I'm mostly on the internet 24/7 which is what I like to do. And it wouldn't be a hide out spot if I told you huh?" I said.

"That's true, that was a dumb question." Tripp said.

He cleared his throat awkwardly and Nathan elbowed him under the table. They exchanged looks worriedly.

We continued to talk about different things like food and the YouTube movie.

-.-

"I'm so going to beat you up!" I yelled.

"You can't hurt me!" Nathan screamed back.

We were playing mortal combat at the arcade. Tripp lost to me and Nathan so it was my turn to play. I was slightly behind. One wrong move and I could lose. I pushed all the buttons randomly and with that, I lost.

"Noooo! You cheated!" I said slamming my controller down.

"Did not! I won fair and square!" Nathan said pointing his finger in my face.

"You guys are acting like little kids." Tripp laughed.

We were about to play DDR until some fans ran up to us. They looked liked they were about to faint.