Chapter 31(Edited)

-.-

I heard footsteps get quieter and quieter. I got up slowly but surely. They can't be here, not now. Should I tell somebody? Do I act like nothing happened?

I continued on my way to the restroom. After I did what I needed to do, I washed my hands and splashed my face with water. This had to be a dream.

Dan's POV

(Y/N) returned looking pale in the face. She didn't say a word to me. She didn't snuggle up to me. Her mind is elsewhere. I gently wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She flinched and looked at me frightened.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Nothing why?" (Y/N) said.

"You seem jumpy did something happen? Did you see 'you know who'?" I asked hinting about Sam.

She nodded and gulped.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well...I um didn't really see him." (Y/N) said fidgeting with her fingers.

"Then what?" I asked confused.

"I heard him talking to..." she said not finishing her sentence.

Instead her breath got shaky and she started to bite her lip.

"He was talking to Trevor and Tripp."

"What? Did I hear that correctly?" I said.

She nodded quickly not wanting to verbally respond. Thats why she was so pale in the face when she walked in.

"What did they say?" I asked nervously.

"I-I think this is a topic to discuss when we get home." (Y/N) said looking at me with pleading eyes.

I nodded in response and hugged her. Behind her I saw a guy a bit younger than me glaring at us. He was sitting next to Nathan and Tripp. Tripp looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

I looked away and decided to focus on which scene they were filming. Nathan,(Y/N) and I were up next. We were going to film the club scene. In the scene we were supposed to be drunk and end up fighting. Nathan would then try to protect (Y/N) and they would go home together.

-.- ( on set filming )

"Why don't you just do it then? Since you seem to care for him so much more than you care about me!" I yelled at (Y/N).

"He didn't ditch me when I needed him the most! You are my boyfriend and you're supposed to be there for me when I need you!" (Y/N) yelled back pushing me.

Nathan ran up to us both. He pulled (Y/N) away from me protectively.

"Are you alright? Do you want to go home?" Nathan asked (Y/N).

"Of course you would be here! She doesn't need your help, this is our relationship not yours!" I said scoffing after.

"I'm her bestfriend, I'll always be here for her. Come on (Y/N)." Nathan said putting (Y/N) behind him.

"Don't! (Y/N)!" Get your f*cking hands off her." I said as I tried to push past Nathan.

They walked off set as I had to knock some drinks off the bar. I got escorted by security for 'causing a scene'.

-.- ( end of scene and at the after party due to first filming experience )

(Y/N) POV

"Nice job everybody!" the producer yelled out while raising a glass.

We all cheered and continued on with the party. Nathan walked up to me and Dan in the corner.

"Nice job guys! I think we did pretty good for our first scene together." Nathan said handing us both a drink.

"Thanks I think we all did great." I said smiling.

Dan didn't say anything but nod and smile. We continued our chat for a while until Nathan had to leave. I spotted Sam coming towards us. I nudged Dan secretly.

"Well if it isn't (shipname)! I bet you're glad to see me huh guys?" Sam said smirking.

God how I wanted to smack that smirk off of his face. I can't do anything bad to him though as I just found out that he may hurt me.

"Yeah nice to see you Sam." I said.

"Hey Dan, not going to say hello to your old bud?" Sam said.

"Hey Sam how's it goin?" Dan said catching on to what I was trying to do.

"Well I just wanted to say hello. I'll catch up with you guys later, buhbye." Sam said as he began walking off.

After Sam was out of sight, I faced Dan. I sighed loudly and hugged him. He stroked my hair softly.

"You'll be fine as long as I'll be here." Dan said.

"I want to go home please." I said letting go of Dan.

We walked over to Phil and told him we were leaving. He said he was leaving with Joe (f) later.

-.- ( at home )

I walked into to the kitchen to pour me some cereal. I got Dan's cereal out of the cupboard and the milk from the fridge. Dan walked in and hugged me around my waist.

"Eating my cereal I see." Dan said.

"Sorry." I said not really wanting to talk much.

"It's fine, I'll make an exception for you." Dan said, kissing my temple after.

I put the cereal and milk back to where it belongs and went to the lounge. Dan trailed behind me with a bag of Doritos. We sat down on the couch without saying a word. I ate my cereal thoughtfully.

Dan's POV

She hasn't said a single word in about five minutes. She's usually so talkative, especially when she's with me. She put her bowl down on the coffee table and layed down on my lap. I played with her hair, I think she's just contemplating about what happened earlier.

"Hey Dan?" (Y/N) said to me. I thought she had fallen asleep.

"Yes?" I said.

"I think I'm ready to talk about what I heard earlier." (Y/N) said.

"Okay go for it."

She sat up and cuddled into my side. She was wearing a panda onesie. How adorable.

(Y/N) explained to me everything she heard word for word.

They're planning to hurt us.

They're planning to break us up.

"I won't let that happen." I said eventually.

"But Dan-"

"No, I won't let anyone take us away from eachother. I won't let anyone hurt us." I said staring her straight in the eye.

(Y/N) threw her arms around me and kissed me. I kissed her back softly and I felt her tears touch my skin. We parted and I saw her tear stained face.

"You don't have to worry about a thing, I'll be here the whole way."

Sorry this wasn't too eventful or what you guys probably expected.The exciting stuff will come soon!