Chapter 27(Edited)

I sat there looking down at my feet. Dan lifted my chin up. He stared into my eyes deeply.

"(Y/N), I need you to answer me." Dan said.

I stayed quiet and fiddled with my hands nervously. Dan closed the door and sat back down in front of me.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me, you know that right? Who is bothering you with phone calls and text messages?" Dan asked.

"Can't we just talk about this tomorrow? It's late now and I'm tired." I said.

"Don't try to block me out please. If something is bothering you, you know you can come to me. I am your boyfriend after all." Dan says embracing me.

I still can't believe I'm dating him.

"I know it's just...you'll feel uncomfortable talking about this I just know it, and I will too." I said.

Dan let's go of me and kisses me softly. We part after a couple of seconds.

"I promise I won't, just please let me know what it is that's bothering you." Dan said.

I leaned against the headboard of the bed and sighed covering my face with my hands.

Should I tell him? I feel like I have no choice either way.

"Please?" I plead.

A tear rolls down my cheek and I wipe it away quickly.

"I can't stand to see you like this but I need to know what is bothering you so much that it causes you to cry." Dan said comfortingly.

I sniffle and hide my face in my hands. Dan puts his arm around me and kisses my temple.

"If you don't feel comfortable telling me, I guess I'll just have to call this number myself then. I want to know who it is that is putting you in this state." Dan said reaching for my phone.

I smack the phone out of his hand and he looks at me with concern. He tries to reach for it again but I pull his arm back. We look at each other in the eyes.

"Dan please, don't. I don't want you to get hurt in any way." I say tears streaming down my face.

( TRIGGER WARNING BC ANXIETY/PANIC ATTACK )

My eyes go blurry from all the tears. My breathing gets heavier and faster by the second. I'm crying uncontrollably and I'm now shaking.

I feel myself clutching onto Dan for support. I can't breathe. I can't move. I can't think straight. My head is aching and pounding.

"(Y/N) I need you to breathe with me. Breathe like me okay?" Dan says getting ahold of me.

"In and out. In and out. In and out." he repeats as I calm down slowly.

I do as he says and eventually find myself calming down. There are less tears falling from my eyes, less pounding in my head, less shaking.

( END OF TRIGGER I HOPE )

I hug onto Dan tired and worn out. My breaths are long but shaky. I stay in his presence for a long time.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N), I never thought I would end up triggering one of your panic/anxiety attacks. I'm so sorry." Dan says into my hair.
( if you don't have/get anxiety/panic attacks then lucky you bc they're horrible )

He kisses my head and continues to hug me. I nod and pull away from him. I lean against the headboard again and just sit there quietly.

"It's okay." I said.

There's a small silence between us.

"I just need rest." I say looking at Dan.

"I understand. Once again I'm so sorry, would you like me to stay with you?" Dan asks.

"I prefer not to right now sorry. I need some time alone." I say hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

"Okay well sleep tight." Dan says getting up to leave.

He turns my light off and leaves the room. I lay down and pull the duvet over me.

-.- (this little cutie says sorry)

Dan's POV

I walked out of (Y/N)'s room and went to the lounge. I sat down on the sofa feeling so guilty. Phil walked in still looking as happy as can be. He saw my mood and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong Dan?" Phil asked me.

"I just triggered one of (Y/N)'s panic/anxiety attacks on accident. I feel so bad." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"It's okay Dan, I'm sure she'll forgive you." Phil said.

It was quiet for about ten seconds.

"Oh! I have an idea on how to make it up to her!" Phil says to me excitedly.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

MUAHHAHA IM EVIL SORRY
YOULL FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 30!
IN THE MEANTIME ENJOY THESE SCREENSHOTS

MUAHHAHA IM EVIL SORRYYOULL FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 30!IN THE MEANTIME ENJOY THESE SCREENSHOTS

A/N I will be changing the cover when i get home bc I have zero data lol