Chapter 2(Edited)

-.-

"I want to start a YouTube channel. It's been my dream as long as I can remember." I said at the dinner table.

Both of my parents turned to me and exchanged looks.My father than shrugged and put some food in his mouth.

( if you don't have parents or one of your parents sorry they won't be in the book a lot anyways )

"Are you sure that is what you want to spend your gap year on?" my mom asked me.

"Yes,this could be my chance to finally do something I love without feeling pressured to do it." I said.

"Well if that's what you want (y/n) then I'm fine with it. Where are you going to get the money from to pay for all the equipment?" she said.

"I'm going to use the money I get from my checks and save it up.But of course I'm going to start off from the bottom by using my phone to record and edit." I explained the plan I have had in my brain for years.

She nodded and we continued with dinner quietly.

-.-

"How are you doing (y/n)? Everything fine?" my therapist, Dr.Destin asked me.

"I'm doing better actually I don't even think I'm going to need therapy!" I said as I smiled slightly.

"That's great to hear. But may I ask why do you think you won't need therapy?" he asked.

"I'm going to start my own YouTube career soon.I feel like it will help a lot, considering if I get popular enough I might be able to meet my favorite youtubers I told you about." I said excitedly.

"I hope you do get to meet them very soon Ms.(l/n)."

-.-

I woke up happily and excited to start my new life.I chose my best clothes and put them on and got ready to start.I freshened up and set up my phone in front of me ready to go.I pushed record and started introducing myself saying things about me and what my channel would be like.

TIME SKIP

Omniscient POV

So (Y/N) started making videos with her friends and family as her channel started growing slowly over the months.She was becoming more well known and started gaining subscribers and followers.She was the happiest she could be in her life, living her life just as she planned.She got her silver play button, then her gold play button.She had finally reached 1,000,000 subscribers.She hadn't met any youtubers yet but VidCon was coming up soon.Little did she know she was going to get invited to be in the panel with all the big youtubers.

TIME SKIP

(Y/N) POV

I rolled off my bed still holding on to my blanket and slowly walked to my bathroom.I dropped my blanket and washed my face.I looked at myself and saw a new person, a person who loved her life.I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a bun so no hairs would touch my face.

I walked back to my bed holding my blanket and sat down.I reached over to my nightstand and got my laptop.I exited it out of netflix where I last left off last night from binge watching 'Friends'.

I logged into youtube to check my channel,everything was running smoothly.I then logged into (email place of choice) to check my emails and saw a email that caught my eye.I couldn't believe my eyes, it was an invitation to be in the VidCon panel this year! I nearly threw my laptop across my room from excitement. The first thing I thought of was call my Mom.

"Hey Mom guess what?! I made it! I made it in life!" I said into the phone.

"What do you mean? What happened?" she asked.

" I got invited to be in the VidCon panel this year!" I screamed.

"Really honey?! Oh my gosh I'm so proud of you! Congratulations!" she said.

We talked for a little bit more then said our goodbyes.I had to reply as soon as I could to them.I clicked the email and saw the number it told me to call for my answer.

"Hello? Yes this is (YT/N) I have my response for the email I received." I said nervous as heck.

"Ah, yes Ms.(Y/L/N) so what is your answer? Will you do it?" they asked.

"Yes thank you so much it is such an honor to be able to do this." I said.

"That is the response we like! So we will pay for your flight and any other expenses while you are at VidCon.It is at the Anaheim Convention Center on June 23-25 this year. See you there Ms.(Y/L/N)."

( note that this book was originally written in Aug 5th of 2016 )

Tons of youtubers are going to be on the VidCon panel I will be in.For example me, Phil, Dan, Jenna, Marcus, and etc. I can't wait, I just can't wait to be sitting next to my favorite youtubers of all time.This is going to be a great first VidCon experience.

And to think I'm going to be meeting my all time favorite youtubers.This means I will finally get to thank them for keeping me happy and entertained all these years.I really hope my anxiety doesn't get to me while I'm up there.I need to get new clothes for this.

900 words