Chapter 12(Edited)

(Y/N) POV

We walked into Applebee's and walked up to the host.

"How many?" she said.

"Umm...five." Dan said.

"We're just waiting on some people." I said.

"Okay right this way." she said walking to a big round table in the corner.

We sat down and just chatted for a while.

"So I'm leaving tomorrow." Dan said looking down.

"Really? No you guys can't go!" I said.

"(Y/N) we can't stay in California forever." Max said.

"I know it just sucks." I said playing with my hair.

I don't want them to leave, we've been having so much fun. I wish I lived in London or they lived in my town. Then I could go over their houses every once and a while and hang out. I looked up to see Sam and Phil walking up to the table. I pointed in their direction and waved while smiling. They waved back and sat down. Sam sat to my left and Dan was on my right, Phil was right of Dan and left of Max.

"Not avoiding me now are you?" Sam whispered in my ear.

I looked up at him and shook my head. Not much later the waiter came to our table.

"Hi what would you guys like to drink?" the waiter said.

"A Dr.Pepper for me." Max said.

"A peach tea." Phil said.

"And for me too." Dan said.

"A (fav drink)." I said.

"Another Dr.Pepper." Sam said.

"Coming right up." the waiter said walking away.

We sat there looking at the menu for a while not saying anything. The waiter came back and took our orders. There was a small silence when no one said anything. That was until Phil started telling a story about something him and Joe(f) did.

"Hey (Y/N) how come you didn't invite her?" Phil asked.

"She has to work, she practically has two jobs." I said.

"Oh what does she do?" Phil asked.

"She's a drummer for a band with her bestfriend and also a YouTuber." I said.

"Really! That's so cool, what's her band and youtube name?" he said excitedly.

"Her band name is Sincerely Madness and so is the youtube channel." I said not sure if I was right.
(I might change this)

"Cool I'll check her out later." Phil said.

We got our meals after a short silence. We ate and talked for a while about random things. Sam was being a little flirty and touchy. I kept telling him to stop quietly so I wouldn't cause a scene. He stopped after a while and I kept trying to scoot farther away from him. Which made me bump into Dan a little but he didn't seem to mind.

"A little close aren't we?" Max said smirking obviously talking about Dan and I.

"Oh shut up Max." I said throwing a fry at him which he then ate.
(relatable)
(-.-) this is time skip for the tired author

We finished our meals and waited on our dessert we had ordered. We decided on getting (fav dessert) for everyone to share. I'm not a big sharer but I made an exception for today. While we waited for our dessert I felt something touch my thigh. I looked down at my thigh and I saw Sam's hand. I smacked his hand off and scooted closer to Dan. After a while I felt the hand again but this time it was running up and down my thigh. I then looked up at Sam, sighed loudly, and lifted my thigh up with force so it could smash his hand on the table over us. He screamed in pain and took his hand off my thigh.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I invite you here and you try that?" I yelled at him.

"Why are you blaming me? You obviously want me don't lie (Y/N)." he yelled back.

"If I wanted you do you really think I would be scooting away from you this whole time? I used to but you've been acting horrible since I got here!" I yelled.

"Don't try to turn this on me, I know how you feel about me. If it weren't for someb-" Sam said getting cut off by Dan.

"Do you guys think it's an appropriate time to do this right now?" he said cautiously.

"Hey you stay out of it! You're the reason I can't get her! I'm leaving but you're going to regret this one day (Y/N)." Sam said leaving.

I sat down and huffed angrily while slamming my fist on the table. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body pulling me into them. I just stayed there for a while in his arms peacefully. No one said anything until I got out of Dan's arms. I got up set my money down and turned to walk away.

"Hey (Y/N)! Come back!" I heard Max yell.

"(Y/N)!" Phil yelled too.

As I was walking away I heard Dan's voice. I reached the door and headed outside. I felt the slightly cool breeze on my body as soon as I opened the doors. I walked a little to my right and saw an empty bench calling out to me. I sat down and put my head in my hands taking in the fresh air. After a couple of minutes I heard footsteps coming my way slowly. They sat down beside me and said nothing for a while.

"Need comforting?" the person said.

I looked up to see a worried looking Dan beside me. He held his arms out for me to get wrapped in.

"Come here." he said pulling me into a hug.

I got comfortable in his presence and just stayed there a while. After a while I looked up to signal him it was okay to let go. He removed one arm but kept one around my shoulder.

"I just don't understand how he could do that to me. I've known him since we were little, he was like an older brother that was always there. But I guess things change huh?" I said sighing.

"You can say that again." Dan said staring at me.

"What?" I said laughing a little.

"Just wondering if you will need someone to comfort you during the night." he said smiling.

"Maybe...are you implying you want to stay with me tonight?" I said.
(Get your head outta the gutter ya nasty)

"If it would make you feel better." he said.

"Alright then. Should we go back inside?" I said.

"Yeah." Dan said.

We walked back inside and headed towards the table. His arm never came off my shoulder and I honestly didn't mind. It felt nice knowing someone is there for you. We sat down and saw the dessert had arrived. We grabbed a spoon and started digging in. I looked up to see Max and Phil looking at us weirdly.

"What?" I said.

"You guys sure did come in quite close to each other." Phil said trying to wink.
(Phil can't wink btw)

"I was comforting her, I can't comfort her?" Dan said smiling.

"Hmm sure." Max said.

We continued to eat until the bill came. I had already gave my money so I just waited. When we were waiting for our Ubers, Dan went over to Phil and whispered something to him. Phil nodded and gave him two thumbs up which Dan smacked away. Our cab arrived which me, Dan, and Max got into the car while Phil got in his own Uber.

To be continued....