Chapter 7 (Part 2 Edited)

NEXT DAY AND LAST DAY AT VIDCON

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing loudly. I pounded the snooze button and got up slowly. Good thing it's the last day of VidCon or else I would literally look like a zombie if I had to wake up early again. I chose my clothes and went to shower. This is the last day with all the big youtubers and the last day with my fans.

TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY

My hair was done, my makeup was done, and so was my will to walk. My legs and feet hurt so bad from walking around so much. I'm kinda glad this will be over soon but at the same time I'm going to miss it. I walked out to Max's room and out we went to hail a cab. I guess Sam borrowed some of Maxs clothes for VidCon today. I decided to wear a black romper with galaxy vans and a galaxy colored flower crown.

We got in the building for VidCon and walked to our areas. Today I was just going to have a short meet and greet then I was going to go to TATINOF like I said I was. I had to cut the meet and greet short in order to get to TATINOF early. My fans brought me drawings and gifts that were amazing. My fans are truly great, I call my fans the (Fanname). The (FN) are so friendly and kind to eachother unlike other fandoms.

Many fans were already coming up to me saying they shipped me and Dan and the new ship was born. It is officially called (shipname) and I quite like it! Our fans are similar so it's nothing new that they would ship us together.

(Comment your ship name here)

I exited the meet and greet room and headed towards the restrooms to touch up my lipstick. On my way over there I saw Dan walking to the bathroom too.

"Hey! Ready for you and Phil's show later?" I said walking towards him.

"Sure am but I'm a nervous wreck! Are you going to come watch us do our thang?"he said. He paused for a moment face palming mentally and physically.

"I'm sorry that was trash." he said.

"Same! But yes I am going, see you there!" I said waving off.

I entered the restroom and some fans noticed me.

"Oh my gosh (Y/N)! Can we take a picture? Oh my gosh I love you!" one girl said.

"Oh me too! I love you and your videos!" she said.

"Thank you!" I said taking a picture with both girls.

They thanked me them left laughing and talking frantically. I smiled a little at their reactions. They're just so sweet. I got out my lipstick and filled my lips in again. I took out my phone and vlogged about what happened and what I was going to do.

"Guys I seriously can't believe I'm doing this. Talking with Dan and Phil, Jenna Marbles, Lilly Singh, and oh lord I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet. I guess this is what I get for starting as a fangirl.Well I have to go now bye guys!" I said signing off.

TIME SKIP TO TATINOF

I entered the room with all the other fangirls and fanboys in a crowd. I was in the fourth row behind crazed fangirls like myself. I just know this show is going to be amazing. They soon started playing a playlist of songs from HSM, Blue Neighborhood, P!ATD, and etc. Everyone was singing along and I decided to join in. We weren't allowed to use our phones during TATINOF so we wouldn't spoil anything. But if I could I would be vlogging this right now.

Some girl screamed out "HEY GUYS HATS!" when the music stopped. Everyone started screaming and saying things like "NO WHYY" and "HOW COULD YOU?!". I laughed so hard at the reactions and at how savage that girl was.