Chapter 18(Edited)

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to some dogs barking loudly. I got up slowly and grunted as I stretched. I folded the blanket and got my toothbrush from my suitcase. I went into the restroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail to keep my hair out of my face.
(Unless you have short hair)

I walked through the hall calmly just taking in where I was. Me, a girl who has adored them for years, is in their house. This all feels like a big dream to me. It seems like it was only yesterday I was watching YouTube for hours in my room.

I went into the lounge and sat down on the couch. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I then got on snapchat and decided to make my fans freak.

"Hey guys can you guess where I am?" I said zooming in on the fireplace.

I then posted it and saw all these comments pop up all over my social media. I laughed and saw some people actually guessed it right.

I heard footsteps coming my way and turned around to see who it was. I saw Phil there looking slightly tired. I smiled and held up a peace sign. He just smiled and motioned for me to follow him. We walked towards the kitchen and he started making coffee and toast for himself. He needs it or else he gets grumpy apparently.

"Okay you can talk to me now." Phil said after drinking some of his coffee.

"Okay so what's for breakfast?" I said.

(Y/hc means your home country)
"I know! You should make (y/hc) pancakes for us! You know how to make them right?" Phil said hopeful.

"I know what's in pancakes but I need to look up the measurements." I said laughing a little.

I searched up the ingredients and read them to Phil so he could get them out. We then proceeded to mix all the ingredients together. I then got a ladle and poured some pancake mix into the pan.

"Ohh so that's how you make them. You don't spread them around like we do." Phil said mesmerized.
(If ya do soz)

We cooked about twelve so we could each have 4. We set up the table and we were ready to eat. The only thing missing was Dan of course. I went to wake him up quietly. He looks so peaceful sleeping...but not for long.

I then jumped on the bed and shook Dan. He was so startled. I then got off his bed and kneeled down beside his face.

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty." I said smiling.

"Why?" he said groggily.

"Pancakes, (y/hc) pancakes." I said standing up.

"I'm up just give me a minute." Dan said getting up.

"Okay." I said leaving his room.

I entered the kitchen and Phil wasn't in there anymore. He must of went to the bathroom or something. As I was about to get some forks from the cabinet, Dan hugged me from behind.

"I still can't believe you're here (Y/N)." he said letting go of me.

"Trust me I can't either." I said smiling.

We walked to the table and sat down. I put down the forks and knives for each of us and Dan got the cups. We sat down and waited for Phil at the table.

"So are you guys going to be in the film?" I asked.

"Yeah hopefully, are you?" he asked.

"Well yeah, that's why I'm here. Also it was kind of an excuse to see you guys." I said laughing.

"You're right, sorry I'm an idiot." he said laughing a little looking down.

"Well you're the best idiot I know." I said smiling.

Phil returned and sat down looking quite tired. Dan and I looked at each other and back at Phil. Phil looked up at both of us confused.

"What?" he said cutting into his pancake.

"Why do you look way more tired than us? We went to sleep at around the same time." I said.

"I actually only slept about three hours, I couldn't sleep." Phil said stuffing his mouth with pancakes looking quite thoughtful.

"Mmm! Oh my gosh (Y/N) these are delicious!" Phil said immediately changing his mood.

"Thanks I tried." I said not convinced by his quick mood change.

We ate and talked about all the cool things we could do while I'm here. They also planned to introduce me to some youtubers here in London. We finished eating and we cleaned up our mess.

"So what now guys?" I said sitting down on the couch.

"DDR?" Phil asked.

"Alright then! Let's go." I said getting up.

Dan set up the mat and Phil connected it. I couldn't help since I had no idea how to set it up.

"Hey we should make this a video! What do you say?" Dan said.

"On who's channel though?" I said.

"How about the gaming channel?" Phil said.

"Okay sure. I want to see the pros in action, I want to see how you set up." I said acting like I'm a little kid.

They set up the stuff and explained to me how they did it. I watched intrigued and we soon started to play.
( I DIDNT MEAN FOR THAT TO SOUND DIRTY WHOOPS)

Sorry I haven't uploaded guys. I've been too busy with school. Sorry it's short too if I want this story to be good I'm going to have to move slow with you guys' relationship in the story. Just wait it will get good soon

-5secondsofphannnn