When you arrived at his house, the sun was beginning to set. After you took off your shoes, you went into the kitchen where you set the bag on the counter.

"Jiyeong, I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower. The pots are in that cupboard above the sink," he pointed to it. "Try not to burn down my house, okay?" he teased.

"Yah, how could you doubt your best friend's cooking skills!" You shook a fist at him, while he jogged up the stairs laughing.

While Jungkook went upstairs to shower and change into some home clothes, you got started on the ramen. First, you washed your hands of all the germs from outside and went to the cupboard and picked out a pot to use. Then you put it under the faucet and waited for it to fill halfway with water. Last, you placed the pot on a burner.

You grabbed and ripped open the packages before returning to the stove, where you broke them up and dumped them into the pot. The seasonings was the last to go in.

A few minutes later, Jungkook was coming down from his room with a towel on his head to dry his damp hair. On his way down, the scent of the ramen began to waltz around his nostrils. He was going to open his mouth and say something, but he decided to save it for when he was right behind you.

Jungkook draped the towel over his neck and carefully made his way down the remaining steps. He slowly crept into the kitchen and up behind you and stretched his hands out and--

"Try it, and I'll kill you." He heard you say and immediately pulled his hands back and behind his back.

He then awkwardly chuckled. "How did you know?"

"I can smell the soap." You looked back and saw Jungkook standing right behind you with a towel hung around his neck. He had on one of his usual home outfits: A white T-shirt and some gray joggers. All the while, his hair was still a little damp from the shower.

"It smells really good." He took a step closer and placed his hands down right down on your shoulders.

"Of course it does," you put a hand on your hip. "Since I'm the one who's making it."

"Is it almost done?" he peered over your shoulder.

"Yup, all I have to do is put the eggs and cheese in."

"Oh, can I do that part?" He leaned over to look you in the face for confirmation. He had that cute and innocent bunny smile of his out on display once again.

How could you even think about saying no to that smile? "Knock yourself out." You moved over to the side to let him do his thing. "Oh, hold on, it's getting a bit hot in here because of the steam." You placed your hands on the hem of your sweater. "Do you mind?" You asked, looking up to him.

'Is she serious?' He shook his head viciously. "N-no, go ahead." He even stumbled over his words.