chapter 28

M I K A E L A H

It's literally a month away. I'm having these babies in a month now. Me and Josh have been preparing everything ready for when they arrive. I'm really hoping they're girls so we can have Nicaya and Kalea. They just seem like the best names to me. Even if it's boys I'm not too bothered. Whatever they are is fine by me!

"Kayla, do you need anything from the shop?" Conor called out to me. I've been hibernating inside since my stomach is so big. The boys have been getting me things that I may need and if I do go out it's in a car over to Luke, Caspar, Joe, Oli or Mikey's place.
"No thanks Con. I'm good at the moment."
"Okay, see you all later." The door shut and he was gone. Jack came out to sit with me.

"Hows everything going with the little one?" Oh yeah, he still thinks it's just one.
"They're good." I thought that sounded like I was saying it's twins and panicked. Then I realised it sounded okay.
"No problems then?" One has a slower heartbeat at the moment but I won't say anything.

"Nope, none. I just can't wait to get them out."
"I bet. Have fun pushing them out. They seem massive!" Jack looked as though he realised something.
"Kayla, can I see the first scan photo you got?" I got my phone up and showed it to him.
"Kayla, are you having twins?" Shit. He's caught onto me. Josh walked in just as he asked.

"Twins? We're not having twins Jack. What the fuck are you on about?" Josh is trying to help hide it.
"I just thought... Well I mean you're pretty big and in that picture there looks like 2 things in there. I'm no expert on this stuff but something tells me that's twins." There's no way to stop this now.

"Fine okay. We're having twins but you can't tell a single person!"
"I won't, I promise!" He swore on his life that he'd tell no one. Now the only ones that know are Josh's sisters, Josh's mum, Anna and Jack. As well as me and Josh of course.

~

Conor arrived back and we acted as if nothing was happening. He put a load of stuff away in the kitchen them came to join us all in the livingroom. Jack and Josh were currently going head to head on fifa. Conor started talking to me.

"So Kayla, you ready for this baby then?"
"I guess so."
"How are you feeling though? No one ever asks about you, it's usually always baby this and baby that." It's nice of him to ask about me.
"I'm good I suppose. Just struggling with braxton hicks a lot at the moment. Other than that I'm all good."

"You say that... You threw up a bit this morning. That's only happened at the start of the pregnancy and it randomly happened in south Africa like the day after New Years eve. Why's that?" I couldn't tell him the reason. Josh looked behind and told me not to say anything.

"I'm not too sure really... I don't know why. Maybe it's just a thing where it only happens every once in a while." Because what causes it only happens once in a while. I don't even know how this causes it.

Jack and Josh got really loud playing Fifa and I gained a headache, Conor told me to go up to his room so we could talk for a bit. I couldn't say no to speaking with Conor. Plus, I need advice and even though he hasn't got experience, I feel as though I can easily talk with him.

"So what's really causing you to be sick?" Not this question again.
"Well to start off with it was morning sickness. It happened once in Brighton as well."
"What's causing it? Please tell me. I won't tell anyone I promise."

"Fine okay... Somehow I manage to be sick the morning after I fuck Josh." I technically just admitted to fucking him last night.
"That's strange... I'm sure it's fine."
"It is."

Me and Conor continued to talk about things. We spoke about life and what I'll be doing when I have the baby.
"Hopefully, when they're a bit older, me and Josh can move out and get our own place. I don't want to push him into doing anything though."

"I think it's best if you two move out. That way you get your own space and you can have alone time together. You'll be able to bring the baby up together without it having ten million people in the house at one time. At the start it would be good in the house so they can get used to noise and are able to sleep through it." Josh walked in.

"He's correct. Oh and Kayla, I'd love to move into a place of our own." It's been confirmed. Josh wants to move into a place with me... Just us. Me him and the babies. I can't wait to have them!

A/n I've been watching do much of the walking dead lately!! It's got that bad that I literally watched the first season in about 2 weeks, same with the second and third. Season 4 took me 2 days (it was a weekend ( and season 5 took me about a week, maybe less. I started to watch season 6 on Tuesday and I'm almost finished already!
Love you lots!! Stay safe!! Xx

(I'm now obsessed with it!)