chapter 21

M I M A E L A H

Josh woke me up at 4. I tried to push him away and go back to sleep but he pulled me up so I was sat up.
"Come on little one. We need to leave in an hour. I want to make sure you're definitely ready." I gave him a kiss and tried to get up. He layed out my clothes on the floor so I got changed straight away. Once I was changed, I climbed back into bed.

"Come on gorgeous, you need to eat something. We need to keep that baby healthy." Josh practically carried me to the livingroom. I had a bowl handed to me and started eating it. He had given me some shreddies, my favourite cereal.

~

It was time to leave and our car pulled up. Me and Josh dragged our suitcases out and put them in the boot. We both got into the back and I snuggled into Josh. I'm very tired so I fell asleep on him. It was a couple hours drive so I was able to sleep.

~

We pulled up to the airport and Josh had woken me up 5 minutes ago so I was still tired. Both of us got out the car and grabbed our suitcases. Josh paid the driver then we went into the airport. I literally took 1 step and then was engulfed in a massive hug from Caspar.

"Look at you two. Aren't you just the cutest?" Caspar exlaimed.
"Hello to you too Casp." He laughed at me. How is he so awake this early in the morning? Both the boys are.
"Look at your bump. It's actually starting to grow isn't it?" I felt insecure with him pointing at my stomach.

"Yeah, he or she is growing wuite nicely." Josh then whispered in my ear.
"Or he and she." I laughed at his comment.

The three of us went to check in and sort our suitcases out or whatever you have to do at an airport. I made sure Josh definitely had his bag for the plane and we went to wait in our boarding area. I again snuggled into Josh and almsot fell asleep again.
"You've got plenty of time to do that on the flight." Josh told me.

~

Our boarding number got called so we all went to wait at the right place. The man verified our tickets and let us on. We got to the plane and I touched the outside for good luck. Me, Josh and Caspar found our seats and sat down. I'm right next to the window, Josh in the middle and Caspar on the end.

~

C A S P A R

We were 4 hours into the flight and I noticed Josh and Kayla were fast asleep. I was too intrigued in my film to even notice. Josh has his arm around Kayla and her head is in the crook of his neck. You can tell Kayla is pregnant since she's clutching her stomach in an almost protective kind of way... Also Josh has a hand on it too which looks adorable. They look that adorable that I had to take a photo.

~

M I K A E L A H

I woke up to see that Caspar was watching a film and Josh was trying to watch one but with me attatched to him.
"Feel better baby? I know how tired you were."
"I feel so refreshed. How much longer have we got left?"
"Another 5 hours. Want to watch a film to pass the time?" I nodded and Josh attatched my headphones to his screen. We were in the mood for Disney so put on Tangled. Josh wrapped his arms around me again and I snuggled into him a bit more.

~

5 hours later and we had landed. The three of us jumped off the plane and went to get our luggage. The conveyor went round and brought all our suitcases out. Josh grabbed mine and his while Caspar grabbed his own. Josh took his hoodie off and chucked it in his bag before we walked outside. Caspar had already done so.

I could see why they took their hoodies off. It's so hot! I was about to take my jumper off when Josh suddenly dragged me somewhere with Caspar following behind.

"Josh! How are you?" He hugged his mum and stepped away.
"I'm good thankyou. Okay mum, meet Kayla. Kayla, this is my mum." I gave her a hug and she felt so welcoming. She also gave Caspar a hug since he's a good family friend.

All our things were thrown into the boot of the car and the four of us jumped in. Josh's mum took us back to his family home. We had to drop Caspar off first and had a little stop in. I got to meet Caspar's mum and sister as well as his step dad and sisters boyfriend. We spoke for a while but then left to finally go to Josh's.

~

The car pulled up outside and Josh grabbed our things. I wheeled my suitcase behind me as I walked up to the house. He walked right in and got engulfed in hugs from many people. These many people also gave me hugs and introduced themselves. Josh then finally took me to his bedroom, where we would be staying.

"Thoughts?"
"I love it already! I'm so happy to be spending christmas and new year here with you." The boys are all coming up after christmas as well so we get to spend time with all of them. Luke even got invited with Nat so I get to see him again. I haven't seen him since October so it should be good. To be fair I haven't seen anyone since October... The Maynards are an exception. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again!

A/n so I've got these leg exercises that I've got to do. So far I've been doing it every day for 4 weeks. Another 4 weeks and it should be sorted... I can't really see much progress being made though. I walk on the insides of my feet and it's to make me walk normally again which is then meant to help my ankle... I've got bruises from it as well!! I want my ankle to get better already!!
Love you lots!! Stay safe!! Xx

(I get results from a ct scan on Monday about my ankle.)