chapter 23

M I K A E L A H

New years eve... A time where you see lots of drunk messes. Also a time to spend with family and friends. The one night I can't drink because I'm pregnant. Also underage... Usually my parents would allow me the smallest drink ever but this year I get absolutely nothing.

"So we're going to play never have I ever." Caspar announced. Thankfully both Caspar and Josh's family are at Caspar's so we've got the place to ourselves.
"Is that it?" Joe questioned jokingly.
"There's going to be drinks too... And then we get to play another game... I'm not going to say what it is yet though."

All of us sat in a circle and started playing. I'm using water instead of alcohol.
"Okay, I'll go first-" Caspar offered.
"Never have I ever kissed a boy/ girl that I shouldn't have." Jack drank. That was it.

"Okay then... I'm the only one that drank so I'll ask next. Never have I ever had a one night stand?" Literally everyone but me drank to that.
"Kayla's winning! Someone do a question to get her."
"Okay, I've got one-" Oli said.

"Never have I ever fucked a ginger." I had to drink to it... So did Conor and Joe. That's some information I didn't know... Then again you find out a lot more about people through this game. The game contunued on for ages...

~

"Never have I ever been cheated on." It's got to the time when the boys have drank a lot and are going down the depressing side. The sad thing is, we all drank to it.
"Depressing much... Never have I ever gotten so drunk that I can't think of anymore never have I evers?" Caspar slurred. Everyone drank.

"Lets play the other game Casp" Joe winked at him.
"Okay, we're already in a circle. This is for the person to my right." He hasn't explained the game and I'm being picked on straight away. I don't even know what this is. Caspar whispered into Conor's ear then Conor whispered into Jack's ear and it went round the whole circle until it got to Josh.
"Thank fuck!" Josh grabbed my hand and took me into his bedroom.

"What the fuck are we doing?" I questioned him.
"Me and Caspar came up with a game a couple years ago. We go round the circle and whisper in the ear of the person to the right who should kiss the person to their left. It goes round the circle until it gets to that person. No one will ever know it's going to be them." So basically this game is like a seven minutes in heaven with a twist.

Josh came up to me and kissed me. I kissed back and started getting really into it. We fell back onto the bed and Josh started being all touchy feely with me. I could feel his cold hands traveling up my sides. He started thrusting his hips onto me and basically just dry humping me... I felt a weird feeling that I'd never experienced before.

A small moan escaped my lips and I tried to cover it but Josh knew what just happened. He started smiling into the kisses and giving it everything he's got. His breath was hot on my neck and I could feel him starting to teasingly kiss at my jawline. Then there was the sucking and the occasional nibble here and there. I maoned again, multiple times. I don't know what took over me.

There was a knock on the door followed by Caspar talking.
"Guys, times up... You can come out now."
"Fuck off Caspar!" Josh shouted.
"Do you not want to see who else gets to do it." Josh stopped for a minute.
"I'm sorry beautiful." he whispered to me. There was one last little kiss before we got ourselves decent and joined the others again.

Caspar's turn was next. He was blindfolded. Oli was chosen for him. I was the chosen one to take Caspar to the other room. I made it look like I'd left but then walked back in and watched as the two boys started making out. It was so funny. I managed to slip away before they could notice.

The boys came back and it was then Conor's turn. Jack had to choose for him and he chose Mikey... That was a funny thing to imagine. They then came back and it was Jack's turn. Oli who was right next to him got to choose. There was a bit of controversy since Jack was winging that he had to do it in front of everyone.

Jack was blindfolded and Oli chose... Joe was the chosen one. He went across to Jack and atarted to kiss him. Jack got really into the kiss and both of them were really enjoying it! Joe then sat down and Jack took his blindfold off.

"Who was that? I know it's a boy."
"#Joeckforlife!" I screamed. Jack looked at Joe. They seriously have a little bromance going on I swear! They're sharing a hotel room for god sake!

~

We played a little more and it was funny. Joe chose mikey for Oli, Nat chose Jack again for Joe, Luke chose Nat for himself, Josh chose Nat for Luke. Finally it was my turn to choose for Josh.

"Okay so the last ones have to go to the fucking bedroom... We don't wanna know what happened last time but it obviously got very heated... I mean Josh, you shouted at me to go away!" We all laughed. Josh got slightly embarrassed.

Both me and Josh decided to just do a tiny kiss for now and save the rest for later... It was getting close to 12 anyway so we wanted to make sure we were both okay to say happy new year to everyone.

~

The tv was turned on and there was the countdown thing on it. We're a couple hours ahead of London currently so everyone back in the UK still have a couple hours to drink and celebrate... Or sleep if they're boring.

The countdown started and we all shouted along with it.
"3..."
"2..."
"1..."
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Me and Josh kissed. Luke and Nat also kissed... Surprisingly Joe and Jack kissed. Conor had apparently dared them to do it... (A/n idk why but i seriously ship Joeck at the moment!)

Josh walked off not telling me what he was doing. I noticed him going into his brothers room then come back out looking happy. He came over and gave me another kiss. That kiss got a bit heated so we moved to the bedroom. Josh made sure I went down onto the bed carefully and started undressing me. I seriously love this guy!

~

Me and Josh finished our 'sexual intercourse' if you will, and got under the covers. He pulled me into his arms and we both tried to get some sleep.

~

J O S H

I woke sometime in the early morning and noticed Kayla wriggling around a lot. I held onto her and stopped her from wriggling.
"Sorry Joshy, did I wake you up?" I shook my head.
"No it's fine, you just seem to be a bit restless. Is everything okay?"
"In all honesty, no. My stomach hurts so badly and I'm in so much pain." We agreed on getting mom to come in and help.

"Oh sweetheart, are you okay?" Kayla had started crying in the process while I was gone.
"My stomach really hurts. I feel like I'm getting cramps but worse... It feels as though they want to get out early."

"Don't worry darling, that's just braxton hicks. You'll recieve them fairly regularly throughout the pregnancy. They're there to help you get used to the pain of labour." We felt reassured. I thanked mum and let her go back to sleep. Kayla pulled me under the duvet with her and I wrapped my arms around her torso. I'd give anything to stay like this forever.

A/n I've done the same as yesterday with the notes for a fanfiction in the top bit. Again I've covered the info you guys can't know. Love you lots!! Stay safe!! Xx

(I've slightly abandoned writing that story for a little while. I'm writing a different story that I was too eager to write!)