chapter 20

M I K A E L A H

The school stuff went down well. My teachers now all know about the pregnancy and are constantly asking if I'm okay. My geography teacher is being the best and not fussing too much but as soon as my hand is up he comes straight to me even if someone elses hand was up first.

Now it's christmas and Josh is taking me to South Africa. I'm really excited to meet all his friends and I get to meet his family in person! I've spoken to his mum over facetime so many times and she's honestly such a nice person! She was extremely accepting when we told her about me being pregnant.

F L A S H B A C K

"Hi mom, how are you?"
"I'm good thanks Josh, who's that with you?" She pointed towards me.
"This is Kayla, she's my girlfriend..."
"Awww okay, I'm happy for you. Just make sure to be nice to her and treat her right."

"Yeah I know... I just need to tell you something. If you could tell everyone else then I'd really appreciate it."
"What is it Josh?" She seemed concerned. Josh gave me the look and then told her...
"Kayla is pregnant. I'm sorry mum."
"Why are you sorry? That's incredible news!" Now to tell her my age.

"I'm so sorry mum... It wasn't my fault and I couldn't help that it happened... You see, Kayla is only 15." The phone went quiet.
"It's okay Josh. Everything will be okay. I'm not mad at you. In fact I'm very happy for you both! Just make sure she gets everything she needs and keeps that baby healthy."
"Thankyou mom. I'll take good care of her."

"Kayla sweetie-" she grabbed my attention.
"Don't worry about anything that happens. This is probably all new to you so feel free to talk if you ever need to... Then again I suppose you have your mum for that." I could feel the tears brimming.
"Actually mom... Her parents disowned her. The only person from her family speaking to her currently is her brother."

"Oh my goodness I'm so so sorry! But actually Josh the only family she has talking to her currently is her brother, you and me." I smiled knowing that Mrs Pieters just called me family.
"Thankyou." Josh wrapped his arms around me as I cried a bit more.
"You two are so cute together." Hearing that from his mum feels weird...

Josh continued talking to his mum. I think some of his other family members came in and started talking to him too. I just led down in his bed and fell asleep. I woke up with Joshs arms wrapped around me and legs intertwined with my own.

E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K

"Hey gorgeous girl." Josh came into our bedroom while I was packing. I felt him come up and hug me from behind and he left a soft kiss on my cheek.
"You need to take your uniform off. On my last days I always got changed out of my uniform as soon as I got home." I suppose I should...

Josh grabbed a few things from my wardrobe and let me change. I made sure he wasn't looking and quickly changed my skirt for some jeans. I still feel uncomfortable with him seeing my bottom half naked. He's seen the top half many times. I've been completely naked with him before but he couldn't see anything because we were under covers.

He looked up at me just as I took my shirt and tie off.
"I can see that baby bump starting to form now." I walked over to him and got my tshirt on.
"You think?" I looked in the mirror on the wardrobe. From the front I look kinda normal but at the side you can definitely see a tummy sticking out.
"I know... But you're still as gorgeous as ever." He gave me a cheesy smile and I sat down with him.

Josh sat against the headboard of the bed and I sat in between his legs, leaning on him. He started to play with my hair.
"Are you excited for South Africa?"
"Very... I'm just happy that I get to be with you over Christmas."
"I'm happy to be spending it with you too." He kissed the top of my head and continued to play with my hair.

"How much more have you got to pack? Remember we're leaving at 5." Ugh. Waking up early isn't fun.
"Just a hairbrush and hairbands. Maybe even my curlers." Josh twirled my hair around his finger.
"Okay beautiful. Do you want me to leave you to it?"

"No, can we stay like this a bit longer. I'm extremely comfy." Josh laughed a little bit and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck. He then started kissing across the back of neck round to my jawline. I could feel him sucking gently, clearly trying to leave some sort of mark. I love it when he gets all dominant like this...

A/n I'm never too sure what to write here. When I do write things I start to ramble a lot... do you guys enjoy my rambles or do you skip them?? Just intrigued really. I'm the kind of person that likes to read through rambles... here I go again haha...
Love you lots!! Stay safe!! Xx

(Why am I so awkward?!)