chapter 3

M I K A E L A H

Someone answered to us and unlocked ths door so we could get in. Luckily this building has a lift which we took to get up to their apartment. If there wasn't a lift then I would have most probably died whilst trying to get up there and lugging my suitcase up with me too.

We arrived at the top and Anna showed me along to the boys apartment. I was going through my head on how to greet each one of them. I can hug Jack and Conor since I know them really well. I don't know whether or not to hug Josh or if that'd be too awkward and... Then we got to the door. Anna knocked.

Jack answered the door. Why do I feel so nervous? Maybe it's because I haven't seen him in a while... Or maybe it's because Conor is stood directly behind him... Or maybe even because I can hear multiple voices in the apartment.

Jack and Conor both went in for the hug and then walked us in. We were told to leave our stuff in a room which I know for a fact is Jack's. They then showed us to the living area. That's when I saw him. The cute ginger boy that I was dying to meet... And Mikey of course.

Both Josh and Mikey stood up to greet us. Josh and Anna hugged since they know each other really well. Mikey went in for a hug with me which I accepted since I'm a hugger. Josh then came to me and Mikey to Anna. He went in for a hug and of course I hugged back. Then I heard photos being taken.

"The first meeting of my favourite ship ever!" Anna squeeled. Me and Josh pulled away from the hug and just laughed at her.
"What are you on about?"
"You and Josh. #Jockaelah4Life guys! Who's with me?" Everyone agreed with her. They all seem to ship me and Josh even though niether of us have ever met in person.

"So what's your actual name then?" Josh asked me. Mikey was listening as well just to be nosy.
"Well my parents call me Mikaelah (spelt weirdly I know) which is my actual name. My 2 younger sibling call me Kay Kay which I absolutely hate and my older brother calls me Mickey. Then my friends call me Kayla, or oi you or stuff like that. Call me whatever you want just as long as it isn't Kay Kay because I will punch you."That's literally a description of my name...
"Well I'm-"
"Josh, yeah I already knew. Sorry to be a creep."

~

The boys let us settle in a bit and then ordered Wagamamas for dinner. All of us ate it together whilst watching a bit of tv. The boys played Fifa while me and Anna had some internet time.

I've literally only been here a few hours and already I'm enjoying it more than I do at home. The boys are so down to earth and fun and just all round amazing! I'm so glad I agreed to coming here with Anna.

It's a surprise that mum even let me to be honest snce I'm only 14... 15 next week though! Mum and dad want to come up with the kids for the day and we can all stay at Lukes. From what I heard earlier, that might not be able to happen anymore. It makes me happy that I don't have to see them properly. Is that bad?

A/n I went to the cinema today... me and my mum watched la La Land. I honestly really enjoyed it! Have any of you gone to see it or are going to watch it at some point? I really recommend it! Love you lots!! Stay safe!! Xx

(Who knew that I'd be obsessed wit La La land still to this day!)