chapter 9

C O N O R

I woke up led on my bed. Caspar and Joe are also led on my bed. Mikey and Oli are on the floor... Somehow we all managed to fit in my room. My head kills and I want to go back to sleep. Last night was crazy! I can't believe how drunk we all got.

Joe woke up and seemed to be alright. We ended up waking the others up too. Caspar got a slap in the face, Mikey got jumped on and Oli was splashed with water...

"Joe, what actually happened last night?" Here's the stuff we don't wanna hear.
"Well you guys all got very drunk. Conor you managed to drag Caspar up to your room and fell asleep on the bed together. Luke and Nat went home at about 2 and were both extremely drunk-"

"Who's Nat?" Oli asked.
"Luke's friend that is a girl. I'm sure they're dating though. Anyway, Jack went off with his little girly friend and they fucked... His other friends all buggered off at around 1. Anna helped me get you guys to a comfy place to sleep. You guys didn't have any of it so came up here. In the process I tried to stop you and ended up falling asleep here. Im pretty sure Anna slept on the sofa." Well we were well and truly pissed. I remember none of that!

One thing was lingering in my mind...
"Joe, what happened to Josh and Kayla?"
"Dunno, I think they went into Josh's room and fucked... Not sure though." Shit. Just shit. If what Anna told me about that dream is true, she could get kicked out of her own house. I know for a fact that Anna would 100% be there for her and we would too of course. I seriously hope they used protection!

~

A N N A

I woke up with an aching back and feeling slightly cold. Sofas aren't the comfiest. The boys must be awake upstairs since I can hear them all talking. Jack sounds like he's awake with his friend. They're making horrible sounds that I don't wanna hear.

I got up and went to check on Kayla. I know she's in Josh's room and I really hope that nothing happened that shouldn't have last night. It's obvious something has happened but I still hope nothing has happened.

I knocked on the door in case they were awake, but no one answered. I opened the door slowly and peeked in. They're decent. Josh and Kayla are all wrapped up in each others arms and sleeping so close to each other. There's a condom wrapper on the bedside table except there's one problem with it... It's still closed. Maybe they pulled out two by accident and the other's in the bin.

I checked the bin and it's not there. I seriously hope this isn't happening. I walked out the room and closed the door behind me. Since all the others are upstairs, I decided to join them.

"Guys... Mikosh have been at it. And by it, I mean they fucked."
"I knew it!" Conor shouted.
"Just one problem though..." They all looked at me with worry plastered on their faces.

"What is it?"
"There's a condom wrapper on the bedside table..."
"That just means they were safe."
"The condom was still in it."
"Shit..." Was all they could say.

A/n oh shit. I bet none of you saw that coming... no seriously though I made it slightly obvious! Hope you're enjoying!! Love you lots!! Stay safe!! Xx

(I make everything so bloody obvious in these stories!)