chapter 4

J O S H

"So man, what do you think of Kayla?" Jack asked me.
"She's nice. Really pretty too... I like her." I don't just like her, I am absolutely in love with her.
"You gonna get on her?" Mikey asked.
"I don't even know how old she is..." I'd like to. Only if she's the right age though."

Both Anna and Kayla walked in just as We'd finished our discussion.
"What you guys talking about?" Anna asked.
"Josh wants to-" I slapped his mouth shut. He can't say a word.
"If it's that private, I don't wanna know. Anyway, what snacks have you got? I wanna watch a movie with Kayla." The cupboards are basically empty.

"Not much, go and have a look. Do you want me to come in and set it up for you?" Jack's such a kind brother... Kinda. The girls agreed that he could so they grabbed snacks while Jack set the tv up. Guess I'm not seeing her for the rest of the night.

Since the girls were watching a movie in their room, we decided to watch a movie up in Conor's room. No one wanted to disturb them. We just wanted to leave them both to settle in a bit.

~

It got late so I went down to my room so I could go to bed. The girls tv was still on so I checked to see if either of them was still awake.

I knocked on the door and opened it. Looking over at the bed I could see they were both asleep. I decided to take it upon myself to turn their tv off for them. I did that and went back to my room, going straight to bed.

~

In the night I heard a knock on my door and then footsteps. Someone had walked into my room and was shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Kayla stood there. She looks like she's been crying.

"Kayla... What's wrong? Is everything okay? What's happened? Come sit down." She sat next to me and I wrapped my arms around her to try and comfort her.

"I had a really... A really bad dream. My- my parents they- they kicked me out and I had no where- no where to live. I was on the streets and then I almost- almost got killed in my dream. I woke up before I could though." That may not have been all of it...

"It's okay. That's never going to happen. Your parents wouldn't ever do that."
"But Josh... I have this thing where- where dreams like that come to reality. I don't want that to happen!"
"I won't let it happen for you. I'll keep you safe and make sure no one ever hurts you."
"Thankyou Josh."

"Just lie down a minute and try to get back to sleep. I'm here this time so you should be alright."
"Okay... Thankyou so much."
"Thats okay." Kayla led down on my bed and fell asleep almost instantly. I couldn't be bothered to take her back to the other bed since she's sleeping by the wall. I'd have the struggle of getting her over Anna.

I decided to leave her in my bed for now. I pulled the covers over her and wrapped my arms around her. She may not be mine but... I wish she was. I too fell asleep in the comfort of my own bed. It's warmer with Kayla here. I like it.

A/n Josh and Kayla are already building an adorable relationship! On another note... all my friends are coming round tomorrow to watch saw. There's going to be 5 of us altogether... 2 of them are girls that like me, the other 2 are together. Help me!! Love you lots!! Stay safe!!

(That was the day I watched Saw with my friends.)