"Cash money I'm telling you that nigga ain't want no smoke, homie was straight pussy" Rocko chuckled on the other end of the phone.

"If niggas really looking for me a nigga ain't hard to find shit I'll be damn if they on some cat and mouse type shit"

"What you want me to do bro?" Rocko was always ready to go to war.

"Just make sure shit is cool at the playhouse, I already expect ya niggas to be on ya p's and q's but in the mean time I'll take care of everything" Cash wasn't worried at all he knew this game very well. He knew if niggas was really out to get him they would have got Payton the moment she stepped foot out the car since they been following her since she got to the restaurant. Whoever the person was Cash was destined to know who could be dumb enough to stand a chance with a man of his caliber. Cash not wanting to worry Payton anymore headed back to where she was sitting.

Cash stroked one side of her face brushing some of her hair behind her ears. There was silence amongst the two. They both seem to be tired of the bullshit they kept coming across. The type of lifestyle Cash is living there's no telling what's in store for them next. By any means Cash is willing to do whatever it takes to protect his family and if that means he have to kill a mother fucker than so be it, that's damn sure not his first body. Cash became so cold hearted growing up that he couldn't understand how Payton seemed to calm him down at just one touch or how the words she spoke to him never left the back of his mind. It's almost like she's become a part of him, the part of him that makes him look forward to spending the rest of his life with her. He knew at this moment that all the bullshit he put her through Payton still remained by his side and for that he truly appreciated her and will do whatever it takes to keep her smiling,even through the storm he's going to keep her happy.

Breaking the silence Cash spoke first.

"Look baby that shit earlier was a front, whoever the mother fucker was didn't want no type of beef" Payton was relieved but still needed answers.

"Listen Mekhi you don't have to sugar coat nothing for me, if somebody out to get you then I think I should be well aware of that" Payton wasn't trying to hear a word Cash was speaking to her.

"Since day one I've kept it nothing but a stack with you so trust me when I say there's no beef, but I do know that whoever it was definitely will be back but I don't think they're trying to start some shit"

Cash took out a bank roll and only took out two hundred dollar bills from it, he placed them on the restaurant table to pay for the lunch. Payton still picking in her food who seem to have not touched much of it. She never doubted Cash and she trusted him with everything in her.

"That you have done since the beginning and I appreciate that a lot" Payton took Cash hands into hers. She held on to his hands tightly and she spoke again.

"I never doubted you so I won't start that shit now, I know you got me and trust and believe I got you baby. Placing her fork down Payton started singing the words to Jay & Bey on the run II.

Who wants that perfect love story anyway, anyway
Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché
Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway
Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché
What about the bad guy goes good, yea
And the missing love that's misunderstood, yea
Black hour glass, our glass toast to clichés in a dark past
Toast to clichés in a dark past

Payton swayed side to side singing the words to the song. She sang the song straight from her heart and soul not once going off key. Looking Cash in the eyes he begin to smile back and he rapped Jay part.

Boy meets girl
Girl perfect women
Girl get the bustin' before the cops come running uh
Chucking deuces, chugging D'USSE
Fuck what you say, boys in blue say uh

People in the restaurant gazed at the couple in awe. They both sing the song to each other. Payton held on to Cash tight not once letting his hands go. She was soaking in this moment and it all felt right. Payton felt the baby kicking her. She started to giggle.

"I think our little munchkin love this song more than we do" she glanced down at her belly. Cash joined her on the other side of the table and placed his hand on Payton's belly.

"I wish you hurry up and make your grand entrance" he spoke softly while rubbing Payton's stomach.

"You think I'm going to be good father P" Cash questioned Payton. Payton was brought back because she had no clue that Cash was doubting himself like this. She looked him directly in his eyes before she spoke.

"Mekhi I know for a fact that you're going to be a good father I mean this is both of our first time and we have no clue what we getting ourself into but we will do whatever it takes to make sure our seed is well taken care of. We gonna have this parenting shit in the bag I'm claiming it for us now" Payton spoke some sense into Cash he definitely needed to hear that.

"Yeah Payton but I just don't wanna be a disappointment like my piece of shit old man was to me and my mom. I wanna be better than that I want my child to never know what it feels like to not have their father in their life.. I want my child to come to me to help them with their homework and school projects shit I even wanna read a book to my child"

Cash chuckled at that laugh part although he was dead ass serious.

"So don't be that disappointed, baby be better" Payton eyes became teary thinking about all the moments her no good parents missed out on while she was growing up.

"Listen I'm not missing none of that shit, the baby first steps and potty time" Cash wiped the tears that formed in Payton's eyes.

"Cmer my big baby" he held Payton into a tight hug. She cried in his arms. By this point of her pregnancy Cash was used to the emotional wreck Payton have become. He didn't mind comforting her because she was his first baby before there was a baby in her stomach.

"Cash take me home I need to lay down my back killing me" Payton spoke in his ear. Cash held his head to the side.

"Naaaa yo lil ass ain't going to sleep yet.. not until I get some of my pussy" Payton smacked Cash on the side of his head playfully. The couple headed out the restaurant both in the mood to make love faces.

Later That Night

Mondy sat parked outside of Avery's town house. She lived on the out skirts of the city. He just smoked a blunt and had a few drinks. For some reason he ended up parked outside of her shit. His phone vibrated. He had a text from this older thot who always was ready to suck the skin off his dick. Mondy wasn't moved by the nasty text the old thot sent, Avery was on his mind heavy and he had to see her badly.

"If showing up to her doorstep is a bad idea than a nigga just gon have to take this L even if she rejects me, I won't let this opportunity slide" Mondy spoke out loud.