"I need to speak to you, Jules." Jules frowned at the serious look on his face.

"Out lover boy." Sofi said pushing Ceaser back but he didn't budge.

"What's so important that can't wait till after the wedding?" Selene asked, "Go to the church now, she'll meet you at the altar."

"It's very important" Ceaser stared right at Jules "After I tell you, you might change your mind about marrying me." Jules' heart clenched in her chest. She felt her world was about to be turned upside down.

The room went silent as Sofi stared at Ceaser in shock letting his go.

"We're going to be down if you need us." Andy said to Jules "Sofi?"

"Yeah." Sofi said walking out the door with Andy.

Selene walked to Jules and kissed her forehead.
"I'll be outside if you need me."

Jules nodded then Selene walked out of the room, throwing daggers at Ceaser. He was her son, yes but she had come to know and love Jules as her own daughter and both of them loved each other so much if Ceaser did anything to mess up both of their happiness, she would be mad at him.

They were finally alone. Gaze locked on one another as the tension in the room escalated.

Jules swallowed the lump in her throat but it didn't make much of a difference.
"You have something to say?"

Ceaser stood there, door closed as he stared at the woman he loved and quite sure he was about to lose. She looked so beautiful in the dress, it took his breath away when he walked in.

"Ceaser?" Jules called to get his attention seeing as he was far away. "You're scaring me."

"Jules," Ceaser exhaled as he walked towards her taking her hands in his "before I tell this, I want you to know how much I love you. You are my entire world and whatever happened, in the beginning, was a mistake and I am truly sorry."

Jules wasn't sure what to expect but she was sure they would never be the same again.

"Before we met, I set out to do something terrible." He said, "I bought Freddie and Co. because I wanted to destroy one woman." Jules frowned "When I met you at the elevator and the parking lot, I had no idea who you were but then I showed up at your doorstep and I was as surprised as you were."

Jules took a second as she took in what he said
"I was the woman you wanted to destroy?"

Ceaser nodded and Jules' let out a shaky breath as her whole body trembled.

"W-why?" She asked, "What did I do wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong baby." Ceaser shut his eyes painfully "It was all me."

Jules shook her head not understanding.
"I-I..."

"There's something I haven't told anyone yet." He said, "Not even my parents know."

Jules waited.

"Bea had a child. My child, my daughter." He said and Jules felt like her head had been hammered "She never said a thing when she was alive and I found out through a letter from her lawyer. She gave my little girl up for adoption when she was born and didn't even put my name on her birth certificate. I was angry at her for having kept that important detail from me. I wasn't thinking much of anything except getting my daughter back at any cost. I didn't know where she was and who adopted her, or if she was in a good home and had a good family. I wanted to get her any way I could and taking the matter to a court wasn't an option because it was time-consuming and I wanted her as fast as I could get her, so I took matters into my own hands."