Chapter 52

Ceaser was having a panic attack or more so a really strong guilty conscience which was making him freak out.

"Are you alright son?" Eric asked, "You seem to be far away."

Ceaser looked at his dad, not knowing exactly what to say.

"You've been acting pretty strange since last night." Xavier said.

His bachelor party had been worse than a funeral. He hadn't been able to think about anything except what he should have told Jules but still hadn't. He had slept pretty late and had woken up with it still on his mind.

"Son?" Eric called again.

Ceaser snapped out of his reverie.

"Are you ok?" Eric placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I did something, Dad." He said, "And I can't get married to Jules unless I tell her the truth but I'm afraid if I do, she would hate me."

Eric hadn't seen that one coming, or maybe he had.
"Would you rather not tell her and let her find out after you're married?"

Ceaser knew he didn't want that, it wasn't even in the question.
"No."

"Then tell her son." Eric sighed "Go tell her." Eric gave two pats on his shoulder before Ceaser left the room, down the stairs and to his car. He had to get to Jules. He had to tell her.

Jules stood in front of the mirror in Ceaser's room. They had been separated the night before for his bachelor party and her bachelorette party. She realized in that second as she stared at her reflection that she hadn't gone bridezilla throughout the planning of the wedding. She had remained calm and focused, mostly on work but focused regardless. She hadn't had the time to get cold feet or have a panic attack or one of the things brides have when they realized how close the big day was. Well, she hadn't had them, until now.

"Breathe in..." Sofi said and she obliged "...Out" out "In..." In "...Out."

"She's going to be fine." Andy said to Sofi with Ivy in her arms.

"Of course, I'm going to be fine." She felt herself begin to calm down.

"Good." Sofi said "You better be. If not, you'll be dragged to the church then down the aisle."

"By us." Andy added

Knock! Knock!

"Come in." Andy and Sofi said.

"Is she ready?" Selene peeped in with a smile before she entered.

Jules smiled at Selene
"I am."

Selene's eyes held so many emotions as she looked at Jules.
"You look so beautiful." Her eyes had gotten glassy.

Jules was keeping her tears at bay
"Thank you."

Selene placed her hand on the side of Jules' face.
"Your parents would be so happy for you." She said, "As am I."

Jules let out a shaky breath.
She wasn't going to cry.

"You both look lovely." Selene said to Andy and Sofi "And so do you, sweetheart." She pinched Ivy's cheek.

They all turned when the door was pushed open.

"Ceaser?!" Jules was surprised to see him "What are you doing here?"

"Get out!" Sofi said

"You're not supposed to see the bride before the wedding." Andy stood in front of Jules blocking her from him as Sofi went to push Ceaser out.