HER (Humane, Exceptional & Resilient)

Hey guys,

It's 1st April, 2022. Happy New Month!

Let me jump right in and just say my novel HER which was exclusive to Dreame will be going up this month. I uploaded five chapters when I began writing it in 2019 and I uploaded another five chapters today.

I was hoping to upload five chapters at the start of every week but I can publish them all at once depending on your response to it.

HER is a story about five strong lead female characters, navigating the world as independents and finding their way out of an abusive relationship with their partner and with drugs, struggling with a work-life balance, a not so pleasant past and background. It's a story that was planned last minute but one of the works that I'm most proud of.

I was going to attach a snippet to the story here but honestly, I can't find one that would wrap up the entirety of the story of these women.

Nina, an orphan struggling to get out of an abusive relationship.
Kaylie working her hardest to climb the professional ladder while dealing with a rival colleague.
Catherine, an amazing artist who just can't catch her big break tethering on the edge of giving up.
Dana, confined by the shackles that are marriage and her parents, tries to reclaim her life and live it the way she wants to.
Lily, the girl who's gone off the deep end with the bad crowd struggling with drug addiction comes close to overdosing but loses someone she loves before she gets a hold of herself.

All these women's lives are entwined somehow and they get together to help each other up and not go it on their own.

Hope you check it out.

Love,
Jane Lanett.
xoxo