Darius knocked and suddenly an eye appeared out of the peep hole. When it saw Darius, the doors automatically opened and they got inside. The door closed and Camilla saw paintings on the walls.

They walked and entered the kitchen which was almost full. "Darius finally here! Calla! Nice to see you again!" Mrs. Weasley greeted them. When Camilla stepped inside the room, Cedric saw her. The girl that somehow faced the dark lord. The girl he didn't protect. The girl who still looks like a gift from the gods because of her beauty.

"Camilla! My dear! Are you okay now?! I heard about it and oh Godric it must've been horrible!" Mrs. Weasley held her face to search for any scratches but she held her hands.

"Mrs. Weasley. I'm fine" she calmed down and retrieved her hands and nodded. "Glad to hear that dear" Camilla looked at the seats and it was occupied by Mr. Weasley, her mum and dad who just sat down beside him, Mr. Weasley on the left side of the narrow table with Remus Lupin, Tonks. In the first row in the middle was Sirius Black. Then further away from Mr. Weasley was Cedric. In between them was a vacant seat.

Camilla and Cedric made eye contact. "Camilla dear! Sit over there beside Cedric" Mrs. Weasley instructed. "Sure" she said quietly to herself, quite unsure. As she was walking towards the vacant seat, her heart started to beat faster but her face was emotionless. She pulled the chair and sat down.

Right at that moment, she was sitting beside Cedric. She felt a little awkward and don't know what to do towards him. Should she say hi?

Seconds later, professor Dumbledore came in. "Oh. I'm glad you're all here. But i would like to speak with the witnesses first" he said and the members of the order nods. "Alone" Dumbledore added. "We need to hear this too, Professor" Remus said. "Don't worry. I will tell it to you all after i speak with them."

The members of the order stood up. Camilla's looked at her giving a worried look before leaving the room. "Silencio" professor Dumbledore casted a spell so that the people outside would not here their conversation.

"Camilla. Cedric. Please sit here" he gestured to the two seats near him. Camilla first stood up and before taking a seat, followed by Cedric taking a seat beside her.

"Before we start, how are you two?"

"I'm fine sir" Camilla answered. Cedric looked at her before answering the same thing.

"I'm glad to hear that. Let's start."

*outside the dining room*

Sirius was leaning his ear against the door. "You look stupid, Sirius" Tonks commented. "Not just by looks, but brains as well" Remus added and chuckled. "Rats! I can't hear what they're saying!"

"That's because he casted a silencing spell"

"Ahhh that old man" Sirius said with a sigh and gave up and they went upstairs to another room to wait.

"Camilla. When did you start suspecting Professor Moody?" Camilla explained everything from the very start until the ending.

"I see. How about you, Cedric? What have you witnessed at the graveyard."

"When i stood up, i saw Camilla and helped her up. Harry stood up on his own and looked at the area then that's when Camilla started to say things like 'the cup's a portkey' and 'we should get out of here.'" Dumbledore nodded. "But how did Camilla protect herself from the death eaters?"

"Uhhh that's what i want to talk about with you Professor. Alone though." He nodded and sigh. "Thank you. You two may leave. And please also call the rest of the order so that we can start our meeting."

"Yes sir." Cedric answered as they stood up and opened the door for Camilla. They walked towards the room where the order was waiting and told them that it was time for their meeting. They all stood up and left, leaving Camilla and Cedric alone.

Camilla walked towards the couch and sat down. Cedric looked at her as she was playing with her fingers. "It's been a while. Isn't it? Since we last saw each other" he said softly. She looked up, meeting his eyes. "It has" she replied quietly. "I've missed you a lot. You know?"

"Mila" her cheeks heat up with the nickname that she loves when he says it. "Have you read the letter i gave to you?" She started to feel nervous. She slowly nodded and sighed. Camilla stood up and walked towards him.

"Ced. I can't give you an answer yet. There's so much running through my mind and i can't think straight yet." He frowned. "So am i like a bother to you?" Her eyes widened. "No! It's not that"

"It's just that i am just scared to go there. I've never been into a relationship before and i just- ugh!" Cedric felt bad and hugged her. "I'm sorry for pressuring you, love" Camilla calmed down and finally faced him, "i will tell you my answer when the time is right, Ced. I promise" then she held his face and kissed his cheek before leaving the room.