Camilla wiped her eyes then she was confused all of the sudden. "Why are you here?! Aren't you supposed to be at France?!"

Fleur laughed. "Uncle Darius and Aunt Calla told me to take care of you while they're not here for one week. They will be busy reporting at the ministry about the events that had happened at Hogwarts and they have big positions so i of course agreed." Camilla nodded.

"How about Gabrielle?" "Mum and dad didn't allow her to come with me" Camilla nodded. "I'm glad the potion I bought for you worked. Your scars are gone." Then she remembered who had done this to her. That horrifying face of pure evil that she has goosebumps by just thinking of it.

"Wait. How long i was unconscious?"

"3 days. The spell has some dark magic in it." Camilla nodded. "I didn't even say goodbye to them."

"It's okay. It's not your fault. They left you these presents though."

Then Camilla heard her stomach growl. "Let's eat. You must be hungry since you haven't ate for 3 days."

Camilla wore her slippers and they went downstairs. Fleur was a great cook. Even though they have their own house elf, Fleur wants to cook for Camilla.

They had a good conversation and Fleur spent the whole afternoon reading a book and tending Camilla.

"I'm gonna miss you Fleur" Camilla hugged her tightly which she returned. "Me too. But we will see each other soon" then they broke off the hug. "Thank you Fleur for taking care of Camilla"

"It was no problem Aunt Calla" Then Calla smiled at her and gave her a hug. "Take care okay? Kindly tell your father best regards from me"

"Of course." Fleur smiled at them then she walked out of the mansion gates and apparated.

Camilla went back inside and sat down on the couch. "Camilla. We have something to tell you." Darius said to his daughter.

"What is it?" "Professor Dumbledore wants your statement on what you have witnessed. He wants you to join the order. We are already members but your mother doesn't want you to join because you're still young." He looked at his wife.

"What? It's true!" Calla defended. "I don't want you to join too but i want you to come with us for tonight's meeting." Camilla nodded. "Potter and the others will be there and Dumbledore doesn't want to let them know about what the meeting's all about. So don't tell him or anyone that's not part of the order. Understood?"

"Okay dad." Darius dismissed her and she went to her room.

Camilla fixed her hoodie and took a good look in the mirror. She wore her hair in a neat bun, then she wore a white tank top, denim fitted jeans, grey sneakers that's low cut and a baggy black hoodie.

Camilla went downstairs and the three went outside. Darius was in between Calla and Camilla so that they would hang onto him. He held her daughter and wife's hand and they apparated.

Camilla was standing in front of a building that looks like an apartment. They crossed the street and Darius checked the two sided to make sure it was empty. He then closed his eyes and seconds later, a narrow opening appeared in the building. Like it was split into two.