exciting news!

Hey guys! I'm back... I thought it would be dramatic if I just, you know, mic dropped and left so you guys could have some time to sit with what happened, but I couldn't leave you hanging for much longer.

so I have some exciting news!!!

first, I just wanna say thank you so much for sticking with me this far and I'm so glad to have you all here and reading and I really appreciate all your votes and comments and views and all that so big hugs and kisses to all of you.

second, I'm thinking of holding a contest where you guys can send me pictures directly of covers that you've made for Catching Feelings and I'll use the best one as the story's actual cover page so lemme know if you're interested in doing that.

third, I'm pretty free now because Catching Feelings is finished and I'm also thinking of holding a question & answer where you guys can ask me any questions you want about the book or anything else, so start sending in those immediately; either by emailing me or direct message or just on my page... and I'll post it publicly in here so everyone can see.

fourth, the moment you've all been waiting for...

the most unasked question....

drum roll

....

....

there is not going to be a sequel to Catching Feelings.

hahaha just kidding. id actually never do that to you. that's just horrible.

so yeah, officially there is going to be a sequel to this book, it's called Chasing Freedom and it follows the adventures of Skylar and her friends as they try to adapt to their new life without eachother.

I don't wanna spoil too much now, but it's going to be split perspective between Skylar Derek Aislinn and Aidenn, so you guys can follow directly how everyone's feeling and coping with Skylars absence.

you're really gonna see some new personality traits start to develop in the characters and I'm really excited to share it with you because I'm trying a lot of different stuff... the book is going to be different from this one, but obviously still carrying the same storyline.

there are also going to be some new characters that Skylar meets on her journey; some good, some bad, mostly ones that you'll love and hate at the same time, even someone from her past comes back to play.... one of these special characters is also going to sharing a perspective so you'll get some new ideas and stuff from that character

as I said before, I don't wanna get into it too much, but follow me on the wattpad app and you'll get notifications on what's going on; I'm thinking of putting the story up in about a month or so but the synopsis will be coming sooner, so keep your eyes open.

thanks again for everything, I'll be posting soon!

xoxoxoxoxo