"No. Seriously? Fart on my face?"

"Oh, so you want more?" Jack was on the act of standing when Kirsten held on to his arms with both hands before screaming, "No!"

Jack's laugh almost echoed throughout the living room but he suddenly stopped. Kirsten tilted her head as he looked up at him. Her chest was touching his arm and it was a surprise for him. It really surprised him as well that he freaked out over the feeling of it. Some girls might have shoved their breasts on him already, but he always felt different when it's Kirsten's.

Kirsten awkwardly moved away when she saw Jack looking down at her, his eyes looking around. "I.. You.. You're still not used to this."

"Yeah! It's fucking weird because sometimes it's fine and sometimes it's not."

"Yeah. Weird." her eyes popped out as she said it.

Jack sat down on the other end of the couch and signalled Kirsten to lay her head on his lap. She did so and she went back listening to Poison in repeat.

"Would you trade that heart of gold for a minute in my skin?" Kirsten repeated the lyrics out loud. It got stamped on her head for about an hour of listening.

"I'm sorry?" Jack asked her.

"It's your song." Kirsten said. "Would you trade that heart of gold for a minute in my skin?" she repeated.

Jack sighed deeply as a thought came unto him so he asked Kirsten back, "Would you?"

Kirsten was caught with a surprise. In around a month, she might be on tour with All Time Low. But she wasn't sure yet since there was still no formal agreement. It was just Alex's idea to bring her along and make her sing. Maybe he was just trying to test the fans' reactions.

With Jack's question, she thought about how much has changed with their lives. A minute on their skin must be something really tempting. Who wouldn't want to express themselves through music? At some point, being a rockstar was looked upon by many. Kirsten was not exempted from it. She dreamt of being appreciated in simple ways. Just simple ways! But what she had on her hands as an accompanying act for All Time Low was not simple, not even a bit close to being simple.

"You think I can?" Kirsten asked back. She really can't make up her mind about it. She likes singing and it would be a great opportunity for her, and it might be the greatest experience too. She wanted some suggestions from Jack, since she's pretty sure it would affect them.

Jack held on to her head and soothed it, "Let's find out!" He gave her a big reassuring smile which ignited the dreamer in Kirsten. It was her motivation to try it out. Jack doesn't know what lies ahead of her, so he just encouraged her to try it and see what happens afterwards.

He felt like what they have gone through when they were still in high school. All the risks and chances they've took just to get to where they are in the music industry. They sacrificed college, and maybe all the time that they were supposed to be enjoying a young and carefree life. But they chose to perform, they chose to risk everything. It was worth every risk, and if they would consider it a gamble, they've already won a lot. It was even more than a lot, the gamble they took turned their lives around.

2 days after, Alex gave them a surprise visit. As Kirsten opened the door, Alex shoved a Taco Bell takeout into her arms. "Give these to Jack. It'll keep him busy while we practice." Jack was on the shower at that time so Kirsten left it on the kitchen counter.

"Practice?" Kirsten asked as she took out a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Yeah! I'm positive that you're coming with us." Alex sat down on the couch and brought out his guitar immediately. "Have you heard the song?" he asked.