Lights On - SM...

Lights On by Shawn Mendes

N I A L L

I studied carefully her every movement, her every breath.

She was beautiful, she was beyond gorgeous, in every way possible.

My lips traveled down her neck, teeth lightly grazing her skin.

She moaned inaudible words as she slid her fingers through my hair, taking a firm yet light grip. Causing the intensity to increase.

As I stepped foward, she stepped back, bringing us to the side of the bed.

"I don't normally do this." She clarified

"I don't either." I stated

I don't, and I haven't.

I've never had a one night stand and I don't plan to.

I placed my hand on her lower back as I let her back meet the mattress. My body soon following, not being able to stand the seconds we were apart.

Her warm fingers surprised me as they traveled up my abdomen. Slowly lifting my shirt, finally being able to take it off.

"How about we take this off?" I whispered, as I tugged at the strap of her dress.

My lips ran along her collar bone and shoulder, her breath hitching at the sensation of my lips on her heated skin.

A whimper was audible as I took that as a yes.

She lifted her back, her head still on the mattress. Making it easier for me to undo the zipper. Her dress was thrown into the pile of other unnecessary clothing.

My lips latched onto hers, not wasting any time in picking up where we left off. I felt her tongue swipe my bottom lip, begging for entrance I couldn't help but grant.

My fingers traveled down her perfect skin, landing on her waist. I took the initiative to wrap my arm around her lower back, wanting our pelvises to meet, relieving some tension.

Her body fit perfectly with mine. Her lips moved in sync with my own, and I found myself becoming intoxicated with the women I had met less than three hours ago.

"Niall, please." She begged.

A smirk became evident on my lips as I realized the effect I had on her.

"I want to get to know you." I whispered as my teeth nibbled on her ear.

"What do you want to know?" She questioned, an innocent grin plastered on her mouth.

She knew what she was doing. She knew exactly what she was causing within me.

"Everything." My lips once again met hers, our kiss becoming sloppier by the second.

Her hand reached towards our only source of light in this hotel room, set on turning the lamp off.

I wanted to be able to see the beauty before me, I wanted to be able to experience every single aspect of this night.

I pulled her hand back and spoke against her lips, "let me love you with the lights on."

She smiled while nodding, allowing our pleasurful night to continue.

Wooooohhhh. I know that wasn't "smut" per say but boy did it get STEEAAMMAYYYY! lol Sorry for it being so short but it was just a random idea.

Please comment any thoughts and don't forget to vote!

~AusllyDirectioner

P.S. Shawn is amazing!!!