Rainy Night In...

Do you ever find yourself not being able to fall asleep because all you can do is fantasize about different cute scenarios with Niall James. Well that's me right now. I just want to sleeepppp so I can then dream about Horan lol. Enjoy!

"Wow, its raining cats and dogs out there." I heard his Irish accent, as he walked through the door, shaking the rain drops from his hair.

"Hey baby. How was work?" I asked once he was close enough for our usual 'welcome home' kiss.

"Mmmh." He smirked against my lips.

"What?" I asked, automatically feeling the red rush to my face.

"Nothing. I just love coming home to my beautiful wife." He giggled, joining our lips once again.

"You can be so weird sometimes you know that?" I laughed as I began walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh stop it. You know you love it!" He rushed to catch up to me. Quickly wrapping his arms around me, placing his face right next to mine. As we swayed side to side.

"I wouldn't be able to live without it." I admitted, earning a small kiss on the cheek from Niall.

"You want dinner?" I whispered

"Yes, dinner sounds amazing. 'M starving."

.

"I'm bored." I whined as I began to get up off the couch.

"Me too. Let's do something!" Niall followed

"Like what? Its still pouring outside..." I asked as I took one more look at the thunderstorm happening right outside our window.

"I have an idea." He jogged to the record player. Quickly picking one and placing it carefully onto the player.

Seconds later, The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra began playing.

He turned on his heels and slowly approached me.

"Ma'am, may you do me the honor of dancing with me?" He asked as he bowed down.

I couldn't hold back the laughter, seeing how silly he was.

"I would love to dance." I said in a very posh tone. Taking his hand in my own.

His other hand placed itself just above my waist, towards the small of my back. He took the opportunity to bring our bodies closer. So now our chests were touching.

"Lovely ... Never, never change. Keep that breathless charm. Won't you please arrange it? 'Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight" He continued to sing along, his voice blending beautifully with Sinatra's.

My face met his chest as I nestled up against his warm skin. The song played in the background as we continued to dance.

Although it may seem like simplest of actions to us it meant so much more. When we dance its as if we are in our own little world. The intimacy and sweetness of it all makes each second better than the last.

"I love you." He whispered, lips so close to my ear that it sent a chill down my spine.

I pulled back, my hands traveling up his chest, landing on his cheeks. I gently caressed the pale skin, his instincts leading him to lean into the warmth of my fingertips.

My eyes found his hypnotic blue orbs. They spoke every word we truly felt.

"I love you." I whispered

His hand wrapped itself around the base of my jaw bringing my lips to meet his pink ones. We melted into each others arms, our heart beats running a race where we both win in the end.

I'm not even sure what this is. Its short, I know I'm sorry. I'll be back with something longer and hopefully better soon. Love you!
~AusllyDirectioner