Walking Out On A Fight...

Thank you for your request. Hope you enjoy!

"Hi baby!" Niall greets you as he walks into the kitchen.

"Where were you?" You ask with a cold and firm tone.

"What do you mean? I was at work." He said

"Where were you?" You ask once again.

His eyes met your glare, letting him realize you were serious.

His eyes fell to the floor as he let out a deep sigh, "I went out to get some drinks with the boys."

"Why do you feel like you have to lie to me, Niall?" You ask as you place your hands on your hips

"I--I don't know."

You were beyond furious. Not only did he lie to you but he felt no remorse whatsoever. The best excuse he could come up with was 'I don't know'!

"Niall. Who do you think I am? I'm not stupid..."

"I know you are not stupid (YN), that's never crossed my mind. You can just be...so clingy! I need my space!" He waited to see how you would react so his response.

"Clingy? Niall I would never deny you from going out with your friends. Have your space. Better yet, how about we both get some space? How does that sound?" You took a grip of your purse and grabbed your keys.

"(YN)?!" Niall followed you towards the front door

"What Niall? I'm giving you your space!" You said a lot louder than you wanted to.

He stood silent. His face showing no emotion.

Unbelievable. He wasn't going to say anything to stop you.

Before stepping out the door you took one last look into his blue eyes. They didn't stop you either...

.

N I A L L

It had been hours since (YN) left. Thoughts ran through my mind, one of them being to pick up my cell phone and dial her number.  Something stopped me.

The guilt and worry was eating at my beating heart but I tried drowning those feeling each time I took a gulp of my beer.

The cold liquid being enough to numb my thoughts for a while.

My gaze dropped to my hand, while I visualized her hand in my own once again. I took one last look at my phone. It was now midnight, she's been gone for five hours.

My fingers grazed the phone app, as I slowly tapped her name, pressing the phone to my ear.

One ring, two, three...'please pick up'

"Niall?"

"(YN)! Where are you? I'm beginning to get worried." I spoke in all honesty

Seconds later the line went dead.

Full on panic took over. She must be in some kind of trouble. I need to find her. If something happened to her I would never forgive myself.

.

( Y N )

"(YN)! Where are you? I'm beginning to get worried." He sounded sincere. 

Just as I was about to respond my phone died. I mentally slapped myself for not charging it.

I was only a few minutes away, hopefully he would understand. I had time to think everything over and maybe I was too quick about the screaming but I still believe that trust and honesty are so important in a relationship.

I noticed his car was gone once I got home. I grabbed my belonging as I headed inside.

"Niall?" I called out, hoping he would somehow be home.

No answer.

I decided that the best idea was to call his cell phone using the land line.

I heard ringing in the living room and it was then that I realized he had forgotten his phone at home.

I guess I would just stay home and wait for him. He shouldn't take long anyways.

.

I turned to the right to take a look at the clock. It was 2:45 am and he wasn't back yet. An uneasy feeling had hovered my body the whole night, not knowing where he was always worried me.

I jumped out of my skin as I heard keys jingle at the front door. I hurried down stairs and was met with a red eyed Niall.

"Niall!" I ran to him. I hated when we fought and I shouldn't have left on bad terms.

"(YN), please never leave me again." He pleaded as he sobbed into my neck

"Are you okay? Please don't cry. My phone died when you called. I'm so sorry!" I apologized

"I'm fine. But you had me worried sick! I ran out of the house looking for you when you stopped answering your phone." He lifted his head so he could press a kiss to my temple just before I brought his lips to meet mine.

It was a kiss full of love and passion. One that we haven't had in such a long time. God I loved this man.

"I love you so much and I'm sorry for calling you clingy. You're not clingy, you're perfect and I shouldn't have lied."

"Its okay. You should be able to go out with anyone you wish but just please don't lie to me again. I love you too." This time I led my lips to his, the warmth he held was so comforting and inviting.

"I never want to lose you." His blue eyes poured into mine.

"You never will." I whispered

#notedited